Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Tacoma Moab Meet 2012!!!!

View Poll Results: What date works best?
May 3-6 12 23.53%
May 10-13 22 43.14%
May 17-20 34 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #21
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
a list of recommended items will be included on the first post...

i'm sure others can chime in on some good pre-trip maintenance items

Spare CVs.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:21 PM   #22
TÅpƐwo®m
mhuff29 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1LT Battalion S2 SIGINT Officer
Name: Matt
mhuff29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
YAAAAAA COUNT ME IN I'M DOWN TO GO IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIME GOING WITH A GROUP AND IT WILL ALSO BE MY FIRST TIME TAKING MY TRUCK TO MOAB, PLZ MESSAGE ME OR PM ME, I NEED SOME ADVICE, WHAT SHOULD I CHECK IN ADVANCE SO I WONT BREAK DOWN ON A TRAIL, AND WHAT SHOULD I TAKE AS SPARE PARTS. MESSAGE/PM ME, I JUST DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO GET OUT OF THE MEETING SUBJECT.

x2!
Old 10-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #23
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm kinda thinking late May. That would work better for me and the family. And hopefully the other halfs jeep will be going by then. So my truck and two jeeps with me. So OP please put me down for myself +2. Thanks. So stoked.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #24
TÅpƐwo®m
mhuff29 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1LT Battalion S2 SIGINT Officer
Name: Matt
mhuff29's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked my drill schedule and have drill that month 04-06 May so any other times would be good for me.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #25
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to be a maybe for now.
wanted to hit moab for years so I'm definitely going to try and make this. About a 12hr drive.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #26
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-20-2011, 01:30 PM   #27
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuff29 View Post
Just checked my drill schedule and have drill that month 04-06 May so any other times would be good for me.
we'll have to keep that in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'll have to be a maybe for now.
wanted to hit moab for years so I'm definitely going to try and make this. About a 12hr drive.
hell yea! would be great seeing your truck out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
you know you want to make it out this year...even if i have to hook a tow strap onto your truck and drag you there myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
So I'm kinda thinking late May. That would work better for me and the family. And hopefully the other halfs jeep will be going by then. So my truck and two jeeps with me. So OP please put me down for myself +2. Thanks. So stoked.
we'll see how things work out....

things are leaning toward May 10-13 or May 17-20
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #29
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to add my name to the list
Old 10-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #30
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
sweet ill keep my eyes peeled
and check out this thread...has some great tips

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...gear-list.html
Old 10-20-2011, 04:01 PM   #31
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
subbed. if it is LATE May ill be able to. I know Finals are in may so i cant miss those
what is considered LATE may?
Old 10-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #32
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well the spring semester ends the 11th so anything after that i would be available for. plus i may be moving to southern idaho the following week so ill be moving closer to the meet.
so may 10-13 and may 17-20 are options for you then...hoping you won't have a test on the last day of the semester

those are the dates we're looking at
Old 10-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #33
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wont even say im available for the 10-13th. just beause ill be moving out of my building here around then too. it still far ooff so we will see. ill just lurk until i know
lurk on..
Old 10-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #34
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I am looking forward to trolling you all in real life.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:36 PM   #35
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
we'll have to keep that in mind

hell yea! would be great seeing your truck out there!

you know you want to make it out this year...even if i have to hook a tow strap onto your truck and drag you there myself

we'll see how things work out....

things are leaning toward May 10-13 or May 17-20
Then at this point I'm going to vote for May 10-13. Hopefully we can get a date nailed down that way the Wife and the folks can get off work and come with in their toys. That way I have a time frame that I can get the necessary work done on them as well.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #36
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
poll added for date selection
Old 10-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #37
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, how did I miss this thread. If I am in the US I am there. The sooner you can get the dates nailed down the better for me.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #38
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to go, add me to the list.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #40

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I got your back cloudy
Thanks buddy. So I guess we need to finish up your bumper and sliders and see if we can get the rear ones knocked out too. Pluss you can help me with the Wife's bumpers and stuff and then I have to do a rear swing away on her parents Jeep. You up for it?

Products Discussed in this Thread