Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Tacoma Moab Meet 2012!!!!

View Poll Results: What date works best?
May 3-6 12 23.53%
May 10-13 22 43.14%
May 17-20 34 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #41
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, I am even up for a couple extra days on the front or back side of this trip for those who want some extra days...
Old 10-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #44
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
If multiple dates work for you select more than one in the poll
Old 10-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #45
Are you Recreationally Insane?
mr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr.trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brant Luckow
mr.trd's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. I am in IF all the time it seems. My in-laws live there and I like to spend as much time at CBI as I can. Really miss the fab work. Although working in a Toyota-Subaru dealership is pretty sweet too. And as far as dates, I am good anytime, I'm the boss! Like a baus!!
Old 10-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #46
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Count me IN NYCO!!!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #49
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
why the facepalm?
Old 10-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #50
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I think you could of put the poll to better use then a date. But I guess you could always have a mod delete it anyway.
like what?

right now setting a date that works best for the most people is the first step in getting this set...and a poll is easier than having 30 posts of what date works best....
Old 10-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #52
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Time to start saving for mods!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #53
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird773 View Post
were in! how big is this? you moab in cali? do we gotta register or just show up?
what's that mean?

it's a show up deal...

depending on how many people plan on coming, we'll get more plans setup on camping spots and events...
Old 10-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #54
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomaworld does any one mind me cross posting with AZFJ? Several members visit Moab often and I bet we could have a few bad ass fj's cruise up with us az guys!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #55
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
i cant miss this one. hopefully i have enough funds to go on a mini vacation for this trip
Old 10-21-2011, 06:05 AM   #56
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah. Add me. LV, Nevada.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #57
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
i think i may take a trip across the united states for this...ive ALWAYS wanted to wheel there......COME ON EAST COAST LETS CARAVAN TO THE WEST COAST
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Tacomaworld does any one mind me cross posting with AZFJ? Several members visit Moab often and I bet we could have a few bad ass fj's cruise up with us az guys!

i SAY GO FOR IT, THEY ARE STILL TOYOTA. BOB LETS SET A DATE FOR PEOPLEIN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO, THEN EVERYONE CAN PLAN
Old 10-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #58
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT^^^^^^^

i SAY GO FOR IT, THEY ARE STILL TOYOTA. BOB LETS SET A DATE FOR PEOPLEIN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO, THEN EVERYONE CAN PLAN
I won't be camping with Jace, if he yells like this IRL.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #59
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
go for it...boztec mentioned they wanted to go and they have an fj...as long as they can hang, which it sounds like they can
Old 10-21-2011, 08:07 AM   #60
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
I won't be camping with Jace, if he yells like this IRL.

Products Discussed in this Thread