Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Moab - Wasatch Cruisers Oct club run

Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #21
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
planing anything around here just for fun soon ????
Old 10-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #22
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I took only a couple photos on Golden Spike so I'm hoping some of the other guys with us took more, but here's a sequence of me crossing the crack.
My dad, brother and I all went on ATVs about 9 years ago and did the GC trail. Amazing stuff! We also got to see the GM people shooting pictures of the about-to-be-released H2 Hummer crossing The Crack for the dealer brochure.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #23
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
awwwwwww i would of gone :'( i had nothing better to do

Gotta check the club forum so you know what's going on.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #24
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotta check the club forum so you know what's going on.
where do i see it ????
Old 10-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #25
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.wasatchcruisers.org/vbulletinfrm/index.php?
Old 10-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #26

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks and this is just for utah area right
Old 10-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #28

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I just created a log in. Looks like there are some good deals to be had for locals.
did you sign up on WC ?????
Old 10-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #30

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
ya same here i just signed up but i guess they have to give the OK huh
Old 10-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #31
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Yeah. It's an official club and the forum is for club use. So when you sign up the moderator has to approve you in order to post on the board. Membership requires attendance at two club activities prior to becoming a member. Once you've attended two events you pay dues ($25/yr) and are voted into the club by the membership.

You should still be able to use the forum once the moderator clicks the "ok" button. Usually happens pretty quick.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #32

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. It's an official club and the forum is for club use. So when you sign up the moderator has to approve you in order to post on the board. Membership requires attendance at two club activities prior to becoming a member. Once you've attended two events you pay dues ($25/yr) and are voted into the club by the membership.

You should still be able to use the forum once the moderator clicks the "ok" button. Usually happens pretty quick.
ok imma go and rightnow and surf in that site
Old 10-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #33
Neighborhood Know-it-all

btw, I'm gonna try to get out and run rattlesnake tonight after work (planning to leave SLC around 4pm) if any of you locals wanna tag along.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #34

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
btw, I'm gonna try to get out and run rattlesnake tonight after work (planning to leave SLC around 4pm) if any of you locals wanna tag along.
how long its the trail i might wanna join
Old 10-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #35
Neighborhood Know-it-all

The trail is short. Can easily be done in about an hour. If you don't know where it is it's out west of Lehi by 5 Mile Pass.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #36

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The trail is short. Can easily be done in about an hour. If you don't know where it is it's out west of Lehi by 5 Mile Pass.
i know where it is i might wanna go
Old 10-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #37

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
what time are you planning on being there ?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #38
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I wish I could make. Lets get some people together and run it during one of the next couple of weekends.

This is a map of Rattlesnake from the last time I ran it.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...30064695&msa=0
Old 10-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #39

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I wish I could make. Lets get some people together and run it during one of the next couple of weekends.

This is a map of Rattlesnake from the last time I ran it.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...30064695&msa=0
just come......or why cant you go ?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #40
Neighborhood Know-it-all

I'm thinking of meeting at the Chevron Station at the big intersection in Lehi on Redwood and Mainstreet around 5pm, and heading out from there.