Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Occupy Moab Attendee List/Poll

View Poll Results: Attending? Camping? Hotel?
Attending 48 67.61%
Camping 60 84.51%
Camping, but not at main campsite 7 9.86%
Hotel 4 5.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #181
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackedouttaco View Post
Add me to the list for Attending and Camping at the Main Site.
got you added

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
So depressing.
tell me about it...sounds like max maybe on the outs too?!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #182
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
got you added

tell me about it...sounds like max maybe on the outs too?!
Max said no go last night in the PNW thread.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #183
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I should know for sure soon.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #184
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THINK I'm back/still in for this.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #185
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck yea!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #186
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
For you guys that are camping and looking for a way to shower......here's a mod to add to your list. This is still on my list but I've used a friends a few times and it is awesome when you're camping for multiple days.

http://cruiseroutfitters.com/helton.html

Old 05-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #188
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
THINK I'm back/still in for this.
When do you plan on hitting the road I'll be passing right by you?
Old 05-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #189
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
so looks like ill be pulling into Moab late on Wednesday night, i have to pick parts from the border crossing, so i will be around 8 hours behind schedule! but means on Thursday morning i should be raring to go for a good trail run!
Old 05-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
When do you plan on hitting the road I'll be passing right by you?
I'll be taking 80 to fernley then heading to fallon and over through austin and ely. Probably stop off for lunch at Spencer hot springs just past austin. Then we'll camp out probably somewhere over the boarder into Utah. Looking at leaving Tuesday and being in Moab Wed. afternoon.

Little easier pace than 80 to SLC and then down. I've gone both ways (HA HA ehhh) and I think 50 is the way to go then cut across 70 and down to Moab. Better on fuel too.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #191
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
I'll be taking 80 to fernley then heading to fallon and over through austin and ely. Probably stop off for lunch at Spencer hot springs just past austin. Then we'll camp out probably somewhere over the boarder into Utah. Looking at leaving Tuesday and being in Moab Wed. afternoon.

Little easier pace than 80 to SLC and then down. I've gone both ways (HA HA ehhh) and I think 50 is the way to go then cut across 70 and down to Moab. Better on fuel too.
Yeah I was thinking of taking 50 down too never done it I drive 80 most of the time to Utah but it's BORING!!!. I'm not leaving until Wed late morning. I don't think we will drive straight to MOAB too far for what time were leaving.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah I was thinking of taking 50 down too never done it I drive 80 most of the time to Utah but it's BORING!!!. I'm not leaving until Wed late morning. I don't think we will drive straight to MOAB too far for what time were leaving.
Not a bad drive, 65mph most of the way though. Good on gas but a little slower. I think less miles too. Pass Sand Mountain, the old shoe tree, the toiyabe range is pretty before Austin, wheeler peak and great basin nat'l park. You also get to escape going through SLC and Provo.

We'll probably camp outside of Delta utah, then jump over to Salinas the next day and take 70 across then drop down to Moab.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #193
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks better then 80