Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

NM/AZ/CO MOAB Travel Plans

Old 02-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #41
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Make it happen buddy. So I was thinking.....it is a bout a 6.5 hour drive and I was thinking that we could take off about 630ish in the morning on Wednesday? We would all meet up at the home depot at 550 and 528? What does everybody think about that?
sounds good to me, early is good.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #42
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
x2 Sounds good!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #43
drz400smoto is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
drz400smoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
damn you're coming fully loaded!

so keg party at your rental one of the nights?
Haha hell yea, we will see about the keg party!!
I think we should have a big bonfire party one night forsure.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #44
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drz400smoto View Post
Haha hell yea, we will see about the keg party!!
I think we should have a big bonfire party one night forsure.
what part of town is your rental at? we're roughly 13 miles south of moab...you should definitely try to stop out one of the nights to hang out
Old 02-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #45
drz400smoto is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
drz400smoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what part of town is your rental at? we're roughly 13 miles south of moab...you should definitely try to stop out one of the nights to hang out
We will be right in town... part of the reason I wanted to get these condos. So we can walk to Dinner and drink and not worry..
http://www.moabutahlodging.com/pages/cotton323.html
Also have 2 car garage for any major repairs if need be... hopefully not!!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #46
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'll be in that boat this year with my 4.56s in....used to be able to hit the high speeds no problem and now i'll be keeping around 70 as a cruising speed...

finally! my lil 3.4 can keep up this time
Old 02-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #47
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
finally! my lil 3.4 can keep up this time
haha yup...you'll be killin me on the straight shots this year! i'll still take pride in hitting all the hills in 6th
Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #48
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya........... blah blah blah lol
Old 02-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #49
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya........... blah blah blah lol
hahaha...i'm pumped...hopefully those coming west with us that wednesday morning will also have cbs...it makes the drive more interesting for sure
Old 02-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #50
pavement is boring....

oh yeah... ill never forget our invite to the annual truck driver hillbilly pool party AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #51
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
The Albuquerque guys will all have cb's.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #52
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The Albuquerque guys will all have cb's.
should be finishing up my install tomorrow
Old 02-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #53
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I got an swr meter that should be on the way so that we can tune our equipment.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #54
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ooooh. I need to tune mine too!!

BTW I should have my HAM in by then too! Its looking pretty good, I should be going.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #55
braaap

Quote:
I got one too

$18 shipped brand new from amazon. already used it on the POS magnetic antenna I have right now, that thing was reading about 2.5:1 on channel 40 and about 1.2:1 on channel 1. Got that baby tuned up but it is just too short to be useful. Im hopefully installing my 4' fiberglass antenna tomorrow, already got the bracket made up.
You bought that one that was for sale on here right?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #57
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Hey Steven, would Thomas be going to moab too? He should.

Tell him to take his step dad's land rover, haha.
That pile woudln't even make it up there without dying haha.

I don't know, I'll ask him. He's at work right now.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #58

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I got one too

$18 shipped brand new from amazon. already used it on the POS magnetic antenna I have right now, that thing was reading about 2.5:1 on channel 40 and about 1.2:1 on channel 1. Got that baby tuned up but it is just too short to be useful. Im hopefully installing my 4' fiberglass antenna tomorrow, already got the bracket made up.
You bought that one that was for sale on here right?
Ya I did. Good to hear that your coming Ripcord. Hey pm me your phone number and that way I can keep updating the 1st post.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #60
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
What channel do you think we should tune in on? The main thread didnt specify a channel..
tune it on both channel 1 and channel 40. if the SWR on channel 40 is higher than it is on channel 1, your antenna is too long.

http://www.rightchannelradios.com/pa...-pv-c0-61.html