Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

NM/AZ/CO MOAB Travel Plans

Old 01-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
NM/AZ/CO MOAB Travel Plans

Hey all so who is going to be heading to the 2012 MOAB meet. A lot of the NM guys are tentatively planning on leaving on Wed before the meet and were hoping to meet up with some of the AZ and CO guys somewhere along the way.

Let me know what you all think in here and we can start to plan it out.

Here is the link for the OP for the MOAB thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...et-2012-a.html

Some other useful links:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...2012-team.html

The NM guys:

-Whitecloud (Johnathan) - Steve o 77 (Steven) - Dead Heretic (Raymond) - Ripcord(Jim) - Slodgetto (Silas) - 99taco27505 (Chad) - Alexb03 (Alex) - Appljaxx (Jeremy) - BirdTRD (Greg)

The AZ guys:

-mr.meier (Mike) - Kyouto42 - nofords08 - 97yota4wd - extremachn1 (/Washington) - Paden - Seabass - T4C0CH40S - Specalt - b4iceman - Underdog777 - Born to Run (Pete)

The CO guys:

- cshade (Cameron) - lotsoftoys (Jace) - NYCO (Bob) - Hoyal (Devin) - Geotaco (Eric) - CoTacoTRD (Eric) - Fistgar (Chance) - medictrack (Bill) - rockgecko03 (Ben) - ffemt2987 (Austin) - Ritz Carlton (Dylan) - 06rubi (Kenney) - drz400smoto (Drew) - DOT - hawker25 - mhuff29 - mreimann - BigRedToy - medictrack - TRDBandit - NetMonkey - coloradotacoma - Btnewman - TTORA group

So for the NM guys if you all want to meet at the Home Depot in Bernaillio Wednesday morning at about 4:00 in the morning and head out from there. I was thinking it would be quicker to take 550 to 491 up into Colorado and Utah and then onto the 191 into Moab. Let me know what you all think.

So for the NM guys and those that are around ABQ....the Official date and time for the shakedown meet is going to be Saturday May 12th at 9:00am at my house. Everyone that is coming shoot me a pm so that I can figure out who all is coming and get you directions.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
interested parties...

Colorado
1. NYCO
2. lotsoftoys
3. DOT
4. hawker25
5. mhuff29
6. mreimann
7. BigRedToy
8. CoTacoTRD
9. medictrack
10. TRDBandit
11. Fistgar
12. NetMonkey
13. coloradotacoma
14. GeoTaco
15. Btnewman
16. drz400smoto - TTORA group
17. rockgecko03

New Mexico
1. Dead Heretic
2. Whitecloud
3. Slodgetto
4. steve o 77
5. Ripcord
6. 99taco27505

Arizona
1. Kyouto42
2. nofords08
3. 97yota4wd
4. extremachn1 (/Washington)
5. mh.meier
6. Paden
7. Seabass
8. T4C0CH40S
9. Specalt
10. b4iceman
11. Underdog777
Old 01-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
So how are you guys going up I'm thinking about heading up Wednesday but for me its just. Straight up the i15 I know it cuts though the north west tip of AZ if that's the way you'll be going maybe ill convoy with you guys I think I have two more lv guys going
Old 01-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on heading out from Lakewood/Denver around 4am Wednesday the 16th and staying until the 20th..

think the plan is to meet up with jace who will be in glenwood springs most likely on the way...

i know there have been a couple others in the denver area who have expressed interest in leaving the same time and convoying out there..
Old 01-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
I think I just figured out the way you guys are going up and it would be way out of my way LOL
Old 01-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I have to look at out route again but I don't think we come through Denver cause it is longer to come through Denver than to go out 550 towards Durango but ill have to look at my map and see where it shows us going. Love to get a huge taco train going.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you guys have a nice drive from ABQ...some fun mtn roads
Old 01-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
maybe steal the OP from the NW thread and we can build a convoy listing and items list...
Old 01-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
photo contribution to the thread

Old 01-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
That is the same way my brother and I took going up to Monticello for a harescramble a few years ago, very nice drive.(still kicking myself for not taking another day to explore moab on the bike )

south of Monticello on 191 is monument valley, that way is a bit longer and cuts through the north east tip of AZ, we took that route on the way back, really an amazing place.

I will have:
-60" hilift
-30' snatch strap
-firewood
-of course water/food/etc
-limited assortment of sockets and ratchets
-possibly an extra ADD first gen CV axle
-about 4 folding chairs
-other random stuff I can't think of right now.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #11

Law Enforcement:
OP Updated. Thanks Steve.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #13

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Another Moab 2012 thread!
My thoughts exactly. Lets see where this one goes.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
here's a few pics I took of monument valley. Unfortunately it was blowing about 50mph down there and I was driving a motorhome, super fun...

Old 01-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #15

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
I say we cut through Vegas fuck Colorado
If it wasn't out of the way I'd be totally down.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #16

Law Enforcement:
True.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #17

Law Enforcement:
You heading to CO?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #18
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 01-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #19

Law Enforcement:
Nice. Vaca or what?

What's up Silas? How the sliders holding up?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #20

Law Enforcement:
Sweet well have fun.