Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

"Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread

Old 05-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #41
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery

headed back up on the way out. It was a little tougher going up.

Damage from Golden Spike

Cliffhanger got the other side.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #42
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't know you got the other side. Did any one have any problems running cliffhanger?
Old 05-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #43
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed
Old 05-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #44
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd Batman I have a ton of pictures of your true PM your address and I'll mail you a dvd of them all.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #45
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Twisted, you got a ton of awesome pics! Great photography!

I can't wait for m3bassman to start posting pics!
Old 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #46
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking pics!
Old 05-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #47
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Twisted, you got a ton of awesome pics! Great photography!

I can't wait for m3bassman to start posting pics!
I wish there was a way to mass upload pictures
Old 05-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #49
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Here's pics from Saturday on Cliffhanger.

We had:
Box Rocket
NYCO
lotsoftoys
Slodgetto
nOrth
and Eric (sorry I forgot your username)

Hey Adam it was great to meet you and glad you lead this trip for us. CoTacoTRD is the name but Eric will do just fine. This would be the part where my ARB bumper left some paint on the rock for some reason.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #50
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Hey Adam it was great to meet you and glad you lead this trip for us. CoTacoTRD is the name but Eric will do just fine. This would be the part where my ARB bumper left some paint on the rock for some reason.
Right on, now I won't forget. Had a good time on Cliffhanger yesterday. Hope the rest of the group had a good time too.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #51
Neighborhood Know-it-all

I saw m3bassman today around 3:00 northbound on I15 not far from where I live in northern Utah. He's probably just getting cleaned up and unpacked.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #52
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok here's a batch of photos mostly from Saturday on Cliffhanger. But first I'll show a few from Friday. It was my anniversary on Friday so my wife and I chose not to run a trail and do our own thing so we hit Arches National Park. It was an awesome day. We did a couple hikes in the park but they were a little crowded. There is a really fun little trail that is 4WD only so you don't get the tourist crowd. First you drive the Salt Valley Road (just a dirt road) for about 10 miles and then you get on the Tower Arch road (4wd only road) that goes toward Klondike Bluffs. It has a few little challenges and lots of nice sandy sections too. It was a blast and Tower Arch was really cool and we were totally by ourselves out there. Made for a perfect day.

Road out to Tower Arch

Inside Tower Arch

We also hiked out to Delicate Arch just as the sun was setting. That was pretty awesome too.
Me and the wife did the same thing that trail was fun! i got it all on the GoPro we took it all the way back to the highway.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #53
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Cliffhanger got the other side.
Hmm... Looks familiar.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #54
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #56
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Bummer!

Ehh It will buff out. Glad you made it home OK Max. Sucks about your Diff. But at least the replacement is on the way!
Old 05-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #57
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorting through the pics then I'll post the ones from Kane creek
Old 05-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #58
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm... Looks familiar.

I love it! Moab is one of the few places where people actually get a kick out of getting carnage are proud to show off their damage! Its hilarious, I was so proud of myself after plowing my lcas into a rock, ruining my painted front drivers wheel and denting and scratching the bed by my bumper. Its like a badge of honor
Old 05-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #59
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ehh It will buff out. Glad you made it home OK Max. Sucks about your Diff. But at least the replacement is on the way!
I'm definitely ready to tear it out tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #60
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
OK disclaimer!!!! my pictures are un edited, im not done, i have 2000+ pictures to go through ...... but heres a teaser or two