Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

"Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread

Old 05-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
"Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread

Welp, no one has started an "official" 2012 moab meet photo thread.

So here are a few unofficial photos to post until the real deal is here.
Attached Thumbnails
"Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1337052698650.jpg   "Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1337052845249.jpg  
Old 05-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Barely 7:00 am and already got a flat...
Attached Thumbnails
"Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1337093071114.jpg  
Old 05-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
Benjamin Newman

Fins, and a little hells
Attached Thumbnails
"Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1337129786296.jpg   "Unofficial" 2012 moab meet photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1337129832886.jpg  
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
jwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of lightjwj202 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Joey
jwj202's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for pics. Unfortunately I didn't take a single photo yesterday on our 12hr trip on Golden Spike. Had a blast though with Btnewman and the group from NM. Inflicted the first body damage on my truck, but it wasn't bad. Thanks to everybody that joined me for the trifecta run yesterday it was awesome!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Sub'd for pics. Unfortunately I didn't take a single photo yesterday on our 12hr trip on Golden Spike. Had a blast though with Btnewman and the group from NM. Inflicted the first body damage on my truck, but it wasn't bad. Thanks to everybody that joined me for the trifecta run yesterday it was awesome!
Thank you very much for leading us out there. And don't worry, I got lots of pics while you were busy spotting like a boss they'll be up soon.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #11
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery

I made it.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #12
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
u need a new front bumper
Old 05-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think I'd pass on that one.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #14
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I think I'd pass on that one.
I tried it, couldn't get traction to that one rear tire with it being 2' in the air. The other open open guys in our group made it though which included whitecloud's DCLB and ripcord's 4 runner.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #15
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/a_Wbirml9II
Old 05-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #16
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I tried it, couldn't get traction to that one rear tire with it being 2' in the air. The other open open guys in our group made it though which included whitecloud's DCLB and ripcord's 4 runner.
It was awesome. The combination of e-braking it, using the foot brakes, and the 4 people hanging off my rear bumper got me through it, lol.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #17

You can call me a pussy, but if I rolled my Runner off-road, I'd be royally fucked.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #18
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
You can call me a pussy, but if I rolled my Runner off-road, I'd be royally fucked.
It's tough to roll it in the crack, it looks worse than it is.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #20
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have pics of "The Little Taco That Could" doing Wipeout Hill?