Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Twisted's Moab Monster Photo Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #21
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Subbbbeeedddddddddddd
Old 05-21-2012, 05:38 AM   #22
Have a nice day
htuong95 is on a distinguished road

htuong95's Tacoma Gallery
I see JLee in some of the pictures. Looks like fun.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #23
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
They work . Dude in the green must be part mountain goat.
Yes, yes I am I don't think anybody got any pics of me doing it, but I was laying on my stomach out over the edge of some of the cliffs to take some pics.

Like this one. I placed the camera right against the wall of the cliff.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #25
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
having him with his bad ass mid travel set up and super charger behind you is intimidating when hauling ass through a creek wash, as such i pushed my truck a bit too hard and one of my rear 5100s is leaking im just going to send him the bill
lol I bet that was indimidating!
Old 05-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #26
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
haha Mark accomplished both of his goals in 20 mins on Behind the rocks. had to be winched out and touched a slider!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #28
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
awwwww yeaaaaaaa

here ya go, i made a vid for you adam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZOV7e29gk
That is awesome!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #29
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
That is awesome!
x2!!!!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #30
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
having him with his bad ass mid travel set up and super charger behind you is intimidating when hauling ass through a creek wash, as such i pushed my truck a bit too hard and one of my rear 5100s is leaking im just going to send him the bill
He Def was intimidating when your in front of him on sandy washes and you think you hauling nuggets, then you look back and he is immediately on you. Kind of depressing.... One more reason for lt I guess...
Old 05-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #31
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #32

Still sorting pictures.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #33
Über Posre

Old 05-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #34

well PB is bing a pain in the ass and won't move my photos around sooo here is the link

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/...istedfreedom02

the password is: moab2012
Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #35
Über Posre

Old 05-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #36
Über Posre

You got some awesome pictures, man!!! It just might take me 3 hours to look at them all lol
Old 05-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
You got some awesome pictures, man!!! It just might take me 3 hours to look at them all lol
1076 of them feel free to use any of them.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #38
Über Posre

Thanks you, sir! I just might...
Old 05-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
well PB is bing a pain in the ass and won't move my photos around sooo here is the link

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/...istedfreedom02

the password is: moab2012