Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Whiteclouds Moab Picture Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
freaking sweeeeeeeeeet Cloudy. except for the blowout. that looks like so much fun. my trucks not ready for the carnage yet. give me another couple years til i am ready to dedicate it to destruction... and maybe a high clearance rear bumper too. and some other crap too maybe
lol.
meh, just build your bumper as strong as cloudy's and you can just drag it for days

I swear I could hear the grinding a mile away, crazy trail limo.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #23
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
freaking sweeeeeeeeeet Cloudy. except for the blowout. that looks like so much fun. my trucks not ready for the carnage yet. give me another couple years til i am ready to dedicate it to destruction... and maybe a high clearance rear bumper too. and some other crap too maybe
lol.
I could build you one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
meh, just build your bumper as strong as cloudy's and you can just drag it for days

I swear I could hear the grinding a mile away, crazy trail limo.
Ya it was a little loud.

Quote:
lol. see...destruction!
Nothing was destroyed during the making of these pictures.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #24
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of truck tent is that?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #25
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sch0enne View Post
What kind of truck tent is that?
It's the Adventure II. It is a really nice tent.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #26
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, man. Any pics of us doing that climb in BFE? The only wheeling we even got to do together....
Old 05-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #27

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Sweet, man. Any pics of us doing that climb in BFE? The only wheeling we even got to do together....
I do Ashley took some awesome photos. I'll get them up here in a few.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #28
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
I could build you one.
NiCE! I think I would love to see some hybrid Cloudy bumpers on my rig someday....I would even be into selling my ARB to cut weight if we can make something overbuilt enough to appear safe to my warped hose monkey brain...

Quote:
Ya it was a little loud.
...the sound of sandstone turning back into sand- with a little encouragement....
Old 05-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #29

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
NiCE! I think I would love to see some hybrid Cloudy bumpers on my rig someday....I would even be into selling my ARB to cut weight if we can make something overbuilt enough to appear safe to my warped hose monkey brain...

...the sound of sandstone turning back into sand- with a little encouragement....
We could do that. Just let me know ill come up with something wicked.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #30
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Except for an antenna cord
Old 05-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #31
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #32

Law Enforcement:
^ Gimmie just a few more. I'm heading to an overtime shift and hopefully can get them up then.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
this is awesome dude, just means u gotta come again next year to add to it!
Attached Thumbnails
Whiteclouds Moab Picture Thread-imag04664.jpg  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #34

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
this is awesome dude, just means u gotta come again next year to add to it!
That is the plan. and I can't wait to get back out there. I have some great plans for the tack this next year.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #35
Über Posre

Quote:
^ Gimmie just a few more. I'm heading to an overtime shift and hopefully can get them up then.

lol totally kidding, man!
Old 05-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #36

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post

lol totally kidding, man!
Oh I know. But I've been slacking too. I need to get them up and if you all search youtube for 2012 Moab Tacoma Takeover you will see some of my videos. I'll try to get them on here in a bit.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #37
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I know. But I've been slacking too. I need to get them up and if you all search youtube for 2012 Moab Tacoma Takeover you will see some of my videos. I'll try to get them on here in a bit.
here you go bud

Jerks making fun of me in the crack:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuPGDRligfA

Jeep Action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEDhGnaR9_s

Trail Limo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYBGXhzp3vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVXdiE6Hjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3UkYiTBs8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHRdmlTv3Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvzvcbq_FPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSZIdCcnKc

holy cow you had a bunch haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laeqhuingqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rIeVsskPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEzDUkdIRj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSCxLteZrMU
Old 05-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #39

Law Enforcement:
Thanks for doing that Steven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Wow, cloudy. Thats a ton of videos! Thanks for taking them all!
I told you I got a bunch. Hope I got everybody I tried to.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #40
Über Posre

Nice!