Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Whiteclouds Moab Picture Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:12 AM   #61
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
Awesome looking trip! Anyone go up or down Hells Gate? Good job Steve O, rockin moab with a near stock platform. That seems gutsy to me. Box Rocket, any vid of your truck tackling the Golden Crack?
There should be some video posts on the 2nd page and one of those has video of his truck going over the crack. I don't know if I got any from the gate.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #62
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
There should be some video posts on the 2nd page and one of those has video of his truck going over the crack. I don't know if I got any from the gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
Awesome looking trip! Anyone go up or down Hells Gate? Good job Steve O, rockin moab with a near stock platform. That seems gutsy to me. Box Rocket, any vid of your truck tackling the Golden Crack?
Yep Whitecloud got a video of my truck on the crack that is posted on page 2. I think its the seventh video on the post of all the vid clips. My wife was at the wheel.