Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Whiteclouds Moab Picture Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Whiteclouds Moab Picture Thread

Reserved till later today

Don't be hating on it till then.....

Here is at least one to hold you guys over.......

Applejaxx doing the Golden Crack...

My parents Jeep on Golden Crack....
Old 05-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I think I might have broke my spacer a little bit....

The odd things you see on the trail there.....

Finished the rock lights the day before we left. They also worked really well to hook up the trailer we took with the jeep...
Old 05-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
lame

jk, man can't wait to see the rest!
Old 05-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
thats it???
Old 05-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
*goes to find pics of jeep rescued by 2 tacomas*
you mean like this......

Old 05-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #8
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heck, yeah. Friggin jeep....

Old 05-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #9
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Heck, yeah. Friggin jeep....

yep. dude why is it that your the one who got me into tacomaworld with the note you left on my taco, yet i still have never met you? we were even within 100 yards of eachother this weekend!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
yep. dude why is it that your the one who got me into tacomaworld with the note you left on my taco, yet i still have never met you? we were even within 100 yards of eachother this weekend!
I KNOW! The very same thought crossed my mind, dude. I saw your taco once from across the campground and made a mental note to go over there, but then I forgot. don't know what happened... lol
Old 05-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
505 Member

Quote:
I KNOW! The very same thought crossed my mind, dude. I saw your taco once from across the campground and made a mental note to go over there, but then I forgot. don't know what happened... lol
Yea that's exactly what I did too! Oh well, some day lol
Old 05-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #13
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Reserved till later today

Don't be hating on it till then.....

Here is at least one to hold you guys over.......

Applejaxx doing the Golden Crack...

My parents Jeep on Golden Crack....
I like that you caught all 3 occupants from my truck in these photos. Me in the first photo. My GoPro in the second photo. My wife in the third photo.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #14

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I like that you caught all 3 occupants from my truck in these photos. Me in the first photo. My GoPro in the second photo. My wife in the third photo.
Didn't even notice that.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #15
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
you guys both get a mega derp/fail award for that one. how hard is it to walk over when the other truck is there and say HI!??? You had 3 friggin days!

Glad I got to wheel with you guys. Silas you were one laid back cool guy Gian, i remember a little while ago you announcing your decision to come out and how stoked you were, so glad you did it huh?! Great ride! I have a pic of you that I think is cool, but i dont know jack about photography... (excuse jerry's face, i suppose you can crop it out lol)

Attached Thumbnails
Whiteclouds Moab Picture Thread-dscf2582.jpg  
Old 05-21-2012, 11:51 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Few more...
Setting up camp and changing tires.

The parents figuring out how it works.

Mine and Ashley's tent.......Little easier.

Trifecta Trailhead.

Face in the rocks..

Jim throwing down.

Ben and his CV..

Took a side trip to Arches National Park after the long Trifecta day.

Truck doing work on the way home after the blowout we had....we had to throw 2 of the Treadwrights on the back so that we could get home.

The blowout tire, Drivers rear is the one that blew out

Yes that is 3 separate rips in the sidewall of the tire on the outside. 1 one the inside and the middle of the 3 went from bead to bead. All before I even left Moab, just down the street from BFE. Had them aired up to about 55psi and was going about 65mph pulling the trailer when it happened. It also ripped out the fender liner, opened the fuel door, broke the plastic surround for the fuel filler and cap, and bent my bedside in the middle of my paint.

Solar Eclipse on the way back, kinda hard to see from these and my crummy camera with no filter.

Got my badges put on when I got back.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #17

Law Enforcement:
I'll get some more up tomorrow. My laptop just is about dead.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #18
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
you guys both get a mega derp/fail award for that one. how hard is it to walk over when the other truck is there and say HI!??? You had 3 friggin days!

Glad I got to wheel with you guys. Silas you were one laid back cool guy Gian, i remember a little while ago you announcing your decision to come out and how stoked you were, so glad you did it huh?! Great ride! I have a pic of you that I think is cool, but i dont know jack about photography... (excuse jerry's face, i suppose you can crop it out lol)

yea i guess we did fail. but i got in super late friday night and left super early on sunday so i really only had one day. makes it a little better.

and yea im so glad i came! and it was good wheelin with you too, you kept me laughing all day. and thanks for the pic.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #19
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i guess we did fail. but i got in super late friday night and left super early on sunday so i really only had one day. makes it a little better.

and yea im so glad i came! and it was good wheelin with you too, you kept me laughing all day. and thanks for the pic.
silas had just left for the fins night run when you got there, the rest of us were at the camp fire.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #20
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
freaking sweeeeeeeeeet Cloudy. except for the blowout. that looks like so much fun. my trucks not ready for the carnage yet. give me another couple years til i am ready to dedicate it to destruction... and maybe a high clearance rear bumper too. and some other crap too maybe
lol.