Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Cliffhanger - Operation Moab 2012

Old 05-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #21
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post
We did beat on the trucks some but it was a great trail and well worth it IMO.

Thanks again for leading us I had a blast.

It was a great time, and X2 to Adam and the rest of the group as well.

Thanks for the spots Jace it was great to wheel with the Panda Taco.

not a problem bud hopefully we can do it again sometime.... good times
Old 05-30-2012, 04:20 AM   #22
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics Bob. Tell Kayla thanks for being the photo journalist.

That trail was just plain awesome. Thanks to all of you for getting us through. Need to find my pics.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #23
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
might as well put this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMaXa...layer_embedded
Old 07-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #24
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
nice job guys! thanks for all the pictures!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #25
The109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy:
Name: Joe
The109's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! Tell me about the bird.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #26
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The109 View Post
Awesome pics! Tell me about the bird.
I thought it was going to eat my dog but it was only trying to land on my shoulder. I think there was 2 of them that had escaped we ran into the owners at the trailhead.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #27
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I thought it was going to eat my dog but it was only trying to land on my shoulder. I think there was 2 of them that had escaped we ran into the owners at the trailhead.
Apparently it is popular with some bird owners to "fly" their birds. They let them loose to exercise them and give them freedom. But sometimes it back fires like in this case and the birds get lost or miss-guided in the air which happened to one of the two that were in the canyon that day. This one was pretty friendly and stuck around for a bit. The owners had gotten him back when we got back to the trail head in the evening but another they had let "fly" was not returning as they had hoped.

Strange sight for sure.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #28
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed, when the bird came at us with the sun behind it all I could see was the outline of it and thought it was some sort of raptor headed for Norton it surprised the shit out us that was for sure.

On another note when are we meeting up for Moab next year?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #29
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:

On another note when are we meeting up for Moab next year?
You sir are officially out of the loop.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/moa...thread-14.html

You got some reading to do.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #30
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
yessir... May 29-June 2
Old 10-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #31
The109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy:
Name: Joe
The109's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Haha! I was looking at the pics and thought there are a lot of strange things in the high desert but that doesn't look indigenous .