Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

OFFICIAL MOAB 2012 REVIEW/THOUGHTS THREAD

Old 10-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #361
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
gonna have to put a lock on the port-a-pots if there's going to be lots of people around
already in the plan..probably will be a combo lock so others can open if leaders aren't there
Old 10-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #362
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
So rather than look it up ill just ask what's goneMOAB? what kinda group does that.
nissans
Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #363
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
gathering of nissan enthusiats = lame name
Old 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #364
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, get sliders and tires yet?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #365
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, I have this weekend off so I am going to be getting down and dirty on your rock sliders, with a good possibility of finishing them up
Old 10-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #366
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess that answers my question?! Build me something batman!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #367
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tires will be goin on next spring after the gooberment gives me some money back
Old 10-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Ben, I have this weekend off so I am going to be getting down and dirty on your rock sliders, with a good possibility of finishing them up

sweet! looks like I'm gonna have to make a trip out to the junction!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #369
RAGEAHOLIC

Hear that man, I just now finally got my GI Bill money! Looks like brandon will be building me a custom bumper......
Old 10-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #370
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
gathering of nissan enthusiats = lame name
so basically i need to be there with trailer to make them look like shit. i have a morbid hatered for Nissans.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #371
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I guess that answers my question?! Build me something batman!
What would you like?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #372
RAGEAHOLIC

I dunno, something bad ass! Something I cant even think of! Maybe an attachment for my bedrack?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #373
Benjamin Newman

Can you send me a pic of your bed rack?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #374
RAGEAHOLIC

Its not completely done but I can send you what I got!

Old 10-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #375
RAGEAHOLIC

Since this picture the rear legs have been gusseted and had extra supports welded on and the middle legs have been built but not attached.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #376
Benjamin Newman

I will do same pondering...:beer:
Old 10-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #377
RAGEAHOLIC

Yes, beer makes the mind work!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #379
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmm getting closer, atleast we are in the same year now.......

now the crunch time sets in

so many things to do, so little time
Old 01-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #380
RAGEAHOLIC

Yes, so much to do.