Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2013 T.A.Co. Gathering - Official Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 03:51 AM   #5901
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
after I botch up my hells gate run, mike's gf makes me look like a n00b

in an open/open trail limo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=497WNkvfu_Q
Look at 2:56 to see what I am talking about
Old 06-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #5902
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
I have been thinking about that obstacle and why some of the first gens had a hard time right there, and the only thing I could come up with is to try riding the right wall for just a second or two longer. It seems like the guys the stayed just a touch higher on the right didn't have a problem at all right there.
or they just have too short of a wheelbase
Old 06-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #5903
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Here here!

DCLBFTMFW
Old 06-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #5904
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Here here!

DCLBFTMFW
Oh fuck that! That is way too long! haha
Old 06-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #5905
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill try it with my single cab 1st Gen
Old 06-25-2013, 11:20 AM   #5906
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chad... you have a slightly unfair advantage... although I can't quite put my finger on what it is....
Old 06-25-2013, 11:24 AM   #5908
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
Ill try it with my single cab 1st Gen
i did it twice with no spoter. The second time i slid off the wall the second time backed up and crossed up the suspention really hard then restabed it and made it no problems.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 T.A.Co. Gathering - Official Thread-5234_374918045946145_1969642109_n.jpg  
Old 06-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #5909
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chad... you have a slightly unfair advantage... although I can't quite put my finger on what it is....

I have no idea what your talking about
Old 06-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #5910
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post

I have no idea what your talking about

Oh! I know this one! It's the bench seat in the bed, right?!?!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #5911
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
Oh! I know this one! It's the bench seat in the bed, right?!?!
That's the only thing that got me up it.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #5912
Benjamin Newman

So that's the winning secret of crack racing!!??
Old 06-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #5913
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have been thinking about that obstacle and why some of the first gens had a hard time right there, and the only thing I could come up with is to try riding the right wall for just a second or two longer. It seems like the guys the stayed just a touch higher on the right didn't have a problem at all right there.
I completely agree. don't flame here, but i think I could do it again without a spotter, knowing now how much you have to ride that passenger side wall to make it up fine.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #5914
Benjamin Newman

Yeah, its just a matter of watching what works and what doesnt. And remembering the lines that are successful
Old 06-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #5916
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
BTNewman

http://youtu.be/oZyv6cAY3Vc
Old 06-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #5917
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha yeah so explain why mine went up fine???
Old 06-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #5918
Atleast it wasn't Green!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Ha ha yeah so explain why mine went up fine???
Good driving of course
Old 06-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #5919
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good driving of course
Lol and my spotter (Konsta) was awesome lol definitely getting better at picking lines

Products Discussed in this Thread