Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2013 T.a.Co. Gathering - Attendee Poll

View Poll Results: 2013 T.a.Co. Gathering- You going to make it?
Yes, staying at Area BFE 15 62.50%
Yes, staying elsewhere but i'll be joining 2 8.33%
No, but i wish i was...so i will do all i can to make it next year 2 8.33%
5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #21
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Not staying at BFE...

But that's where the party is...
Old 12-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #22
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I actually posted in here, but Bob knows that I'm in and won't be at BFE, well except for the awards night.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #25
hrt4me is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: 1811
hrt4me's Tacoma Gallery
maybe, and +1 in the event we do indeed make it back to Moab again this year...
Old 01-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #26
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Change me from the Maybe to the For Sure list!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #27
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
Change me from the Maybe to the For Sure list!!!
hell yea!
Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #29
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
wondering why I'm listed as "maybe"...
You're not allowed to go, they just haven't figures out how to tell you yet
Old 01-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #30
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
You're not allowed to go, they just haven't figures out how to tell you yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
wondering why I'm listed as "maybe"...
been updated as the poll changes or i see post saying otherwise...

why i didn't move you up...idk

who else from the right coast is coming for sure?
Old 02-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #32
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have not attended any event before I got my truck in August. I am looking to make a trip out to Moab sometime so this sounds perfect. I am not sure what my next move is but put me down as a Maybe until I come up with a more solid plan.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #33
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Any way that we can put where the member is coming from beside their name? I'm pretty sure no one else from Arkansas is going, but I'd like to see who might be rolling through. Might be able to jump in a convoy or something...
Old 02-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #34
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
Any way that we can put where the member is coming from beside their name? I'm pretty sure no one else from Arkansas is going, but I'd like to see who might be rolling through. Might be able to jump in a convoy or something...
i did that last year...built a spreadsheet to keep track of the statistics so it shouldn't be hard to replicate...i'll put that on my to-do list
Old 02-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #35
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You can count me down as a definite. I will be rolling out of Chicago so might be able to catch up with some people on the way.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #36
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Just became a maybe.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #37
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Just became a maybe.
You and me both. I won't know until my work schedule comes out closer to the date. it was the same last year for me.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #38
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
what the hell guys....as we're finalizing the tshirt design and stickers you go and pull this shit..
Old 02-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #39
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Just became a maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
You and me both. I won't know until my work schedule comes out closer to the date. it was the same last year for me.
So your just gonna roll in late like last year then????

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
what the hell guys....as we're finalizing the tshirt design and stickers you go and pull this shit..
Similar to last year or different? Same cost??
Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #40
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
So your just gonna roll in late like last year then????
It'll all depend on what days I can take leave.