Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2013 T.a.Co. Gathering - Attendee Poll

View Poll Results: 2013 T.a.Co. Gathering- You going to make it?
Yes, staying at Area BFE 15 62.50%
Yes, staying elsewhere but i'll be joining 2 8.33%
No, but i wish i was...so i will do all i can to make it next year 2 8.33%
5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
2013 T.a.Co. Gathering - Attendee Poll

Simple poll...

you going or no?

if you are, are you planning on staying at Area BFE (main camp) or elsewhere?

MAIN THREAD

this will help us to get a head count for planning purposes..

thank you in advance and see you guys in MOAB!
UP-TO-DATE LIST FOUND HERE
Old 11-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
1st!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
of course ill be there + 2
Old 11-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yessir will be me and brother
Old 11-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yes if all goes according to plan
Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #6
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
I put lurking. I have military obligations overlapping the dates... but sometimes they change those dates, unlikely but not impossible so we will see.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
I am in!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Do my best to make it again.
Btnewman, I can pull you around again if you prerun it again
Old 11-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #9
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Look at me as the only maybe...
Old 11-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
Do my best to make it again.
Btnewman, I can pull you around again if you prerun it again
That wasn't my fault!

Although it is nice to know that you will be there for me
Attached Thumbnails
2013 T.a.Co. Gathering - Attendee Poll-uploadfromtaptalk1354327318025.jpg  
Old 11-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #11
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
That wasn't my fault!

Although it is nice to know that you will be there for me
That was crazy how your CV broke or fell apart
Old 11-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
Benjamin Newman

That's what I get for going cheap.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #13
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
That's what I get for going cheap.
What brand CVs did you have that busted? I will be replacing mine soon and was looking at the Cardone's from RockAuto.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #14
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
check out cvj axle out of Denver
Old 12-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie here. Been to Moab many times but never to go wheeling. Now that I have a Taco I really want to go. Would there be room for a newbie with a stock tacoma off-road? I have an IFS Skid and I hope to have sliders on by May. Will there be trails I can handle?
Old 12-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTRD View Post
Newbie here. Been to Moab many times but never to go wheeling. Now that I have a Taco I really want to go. Would there be room for a newbie with a stock tacoma off-road? I have an IFS Skid and I hope to have sliders on by May. Will there be trails I can handle?
oh ya bud... we'll take care of you out there

plenty of options for you with your setup to get you out and enjoying the trails.

look on the main thread, first page has a list of trails by rating. look for 5& lower to be safe. then keep an eye out for those when we have the trail sign up in the morning
Old 12-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #17
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Unless something major happens, I plan to be there that Sunday or Monday (26th or 27th) and leave sometime Sunday the 2nd. Still trying to talk some other people into going, but it probably be just me.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
check out cvj axle out of Denver
Thanks, I will give them a shout on Monday.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #19
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in +1... Not positive on staying at BFE but the wife and I will be there for sure.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #20
NateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
NateTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
oh ya bud... we'll take care of you out there

plenty of options for you with your setup to get you out and enjoying the trails.

look on the main thread, first page has a list of trails by rating. look for 5& lower to be safe. then keep an eye out for those when we have the trail sign up in the morning
Sweet, put me down as a maybe +1... we probably won't stay at BFE.