Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2013 T.A.Co. Gathering T-Shirts and Coupon from Sierra Expeditions

Old 06-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #141
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
It was awesome to meet all you guys! We had a blast, thanks to Bob and Jace for setting this up and allowing us to join all you guys.

I know there were a few guys that I forgot to bring some things up for Shoot me a PM if you can I will get it taken care of you asap!

Bob I do have a few shirts left over. I'll shoot you a PM. Also if you picked up shirts and have not paid yet shoot me a PM and I will get you the link.

Thanks again guys! If you all need anything dont hesitate to ask! I'll get some pics up asap