Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Anyone going to Cruise Moab?

Old 05-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #21
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Not gonna make it to this... work decided I need to be in wamsutter wyoming
Old 05-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #22
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
This is by and far the best off-road event...Rising Sun and TLCA do a great job. Southern Cruiser Crawl is also right up there.

- Mark
Old 05-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #23
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Rub it in...
Old 05-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #24
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Cruise photos i have posted so far:

camp on kane creek

kane creek canyon

dome plateau

lockhart basin

Old 05-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #25
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
phone photos..

leaving denver

saw relief in buena vista

then more on monarch pass

which led to this...too much snow! had to dry things out before moving on

but great weather from gunnison on

then finally!

moab!

heading into camp

on the way to dome plateau

dome plateau lunch

getting to hurrah pass

lockhart basin.. lunch at the plane crash

newpaper rock

taking some of moab back home with me

Old 05-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #26
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
bit more from lockhart

Old 05-07-2013, 12:31 AM   #27
Chicks Dig Body Damage
JBSTRD is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Bob,

I was in the Green '98 Tacoma on Kane Creek. It was great meeting you. I look forward to checking the Tacoma Magazine out. I like the pic above.

Take Care, Jason
Old 05-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #28
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Got a little carnage taking a hard line on Golden Spike. Oh well, it'll buff out.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone going to Cruise Moab?-image.jpg  
Old 05-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #29
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Tackling Escalator.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone going to Cruise Moab?-image.jpg  
Old 05-07-2013, 06:50 AM   #30
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBSTRD View Post

Bob,

I was in the Green '98 Tacoma on Kane Creek. It was great meeting you. I look forward to checking the Tacoma Magazine out. I like the pic above.

Take Care, Jason
jason, great meeting you guys too. i got that attempt on video that i'll be posting below.

Quote:
Got a little carnage taking a hard line on Golden Spike. Oh well, it'll buff out.

that's a good one...any more pics on that?

when did you run that?

Quote:
Tackling Escalator.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #31
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
kane creek video portions

gully crossing (optional)

http://youtu.be/6mADqMKSE-8

another fun side obstacle

http://youtu.be/QQSdaPWoIUk

the squeeze

http://youtu.be/xdjqGgdqEHs

narrow section, fun pivot

http://youtu.be/cZWR1935OfQ

rock hill

http://youtu.be/upPKz4JXHjM

damn go pro battery died as we got to the last waterfall
Old 05-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #32
Tacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma BC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Tacoma BC's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the photos !
Old 05-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #33
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
couple videos from Lockhart Basin

http://youtu.be/M-u26DGd3RY

http://youtu.be/S_OhROXCIeM
Old 05-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #34
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma BC View Post
Thanks for the photos !
plenty more coming too...

i have close to 20 panoramics i have ready to upload from dome plateau and lockhart..was going too slow because i was uploading videos last night too

bunch of others from kane, dome and lockhart that i still have to edit as well
Old 05-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #35
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
It was a great event and I came home with something around 1600 pics and 50+GB of video.

My only criticisms are 1) they need to work harder on getting stuff for the raffle as the goodie selection was pretty lame 2) that parking lot at Slickrock was the dustiest it could have possibly been and 3) even though we were told in the driver's meeting that Cliffhanger leaves at 8am, our leader showed up 8:30ish saying there was a typo and the group was to leave at 9am. We all know he just stayed up too late the night before but were annoyed that we had to hang out in front of the church waiting for him from 7:30 to 9am.

Nevertheless, still a great event . . . mostly because of the people and surroundings. Working on sorting through pics to post.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #36
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is me on The Golden Crack obstacle on Golden Spike. 3-wheelin!

Here is the Golden Steps:
Old 05-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #37
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
holy 3 wheeling action!

nice work on the steps too..made that look easy!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #38
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
holy 3 wheeling action!

nice work on the steps too..made that look easy!
Thanks man. Yea, I had more of an issue with the steps the first time I ran that trail a few years back.

I have more video to dig through. I will post more when I get a chance.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:44 AM   #39
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
More videos:

Hell's Gate-

Escalator-

Golden Crack (different angle)-

Body Damage (not very dramatic)-
Old 05-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #40
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude, making those obstacles look easy! except the easy one, you made that look hard hahaha

how'd gabriel do on those? you both did the gate and escalator right?