Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Anyone going to Cruise Moab?

Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #41
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Cool vids. 3 wheel action on the crack is just kinda how it goes. That one where you got body damage was the same spot I got body damage last year. There's a reason they call the spot "Body Snatcher"
Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #42
Chicks Dig Body Damage
JBSTRD is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
damn dude, making those obstacles look easy! except the easy one, you made that look hard hahaha

how'd gabriel do on those? you both did the gate and escalator right?
Yea, as long as you know the line on Hells Gate and Escalator, they are simple. We watched a handful of 4-door Wranglers having issues on Escalator. After they all left, another one came through and asked if we could spot him. We put him on the same line we used and he crawled right up.

The Body Snatcher looked easy. When you get your front tires up, you have to turn passenger to avoid a high ledge in front of you. Without a front locker, your ass end crawls to the right, throwing you right into the rock that caused the damage. I stayed on the throttle a little too long, hence the body damage. However, I did make it up after another attempt. My wife had it right in the video, "What's another dent?"

Gabriel did very well on Hell's Gate and Escalator as well. He got very close to getting damage on Body Snatcher. Then he threw his front locker on and crawled right up.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #43
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Cool vids. 3 wheel action on the crack is just kinda how it goes. That one where you got body damage was the same spot I got body damage last year. There's a reason they call the spot "Body Snatcher"
Thanks man. I was thinking Body Snatcher may be better with a front locker on and rear locker off if you have that option.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #44
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Just a factory rear e-locker for me.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:38 PM   #45
Chicks Dig Body Damage

Law Enforcement:
JBSTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Just a factory rear e-locker for me.
Same here. Hasn't let me down!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #46
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
more pics from the weekend..

dome plateau

Old 05-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #47
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Lockhart Basin

newpaper rock