Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Need some quick trail reassurance!!

Old 04-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #1
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Need some quick trail reassurance!!

My friend is driving from Indiana to moab today and we're planning on doing the white rim trail tuesday and wednesday, along with other trails in the week. HOWEVER he is currently looking at the forecast:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...84532%2C%20USA

And is worried that the weather will be shit and it's not worth the drive.

Can anyone help me save our trip or will it honestly not be worth the drive for him?

I'm confident in my truck but he and the other guy are running some sort of ATs that may not fare well in the mud.