Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2013 T.A.C.O. Moab Gathering OFFICIAL photo thread.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #681
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
bump cuz moab was awesome
^^What he said
Old 10-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #682
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I totally forgot to put my pics up haha! Forgot all you fine gentlemen are not my FB friends too
Old 10-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #683
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
bump cuz moab was awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
^^What he said
what they said^^

Old 10-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #684
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I totally forgot to put my pics up haha! Forgot all you fine gentlemen are not my FB friends too
I'm you're FB friend and still haven't seen any helldo pics.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #685
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

True that. I made a folder called Silas does Helldorado though. Like, a few months ago
Old 10-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #686
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
I'm your FB friend and still haven't seen any helldo pics.
FIFY
Old 10-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #687
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
so it begins...

2014 wish list
Kokopelli Trail
Beef Basin>Elephant Hill
Metal Masher
Old 10-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #688
RAGE!!!!

Those are some good choices already
Old 10-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #689
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i'm wondering if our trucks can make it up this obstacle on MM

Old 10-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #690
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
oh man...i gotta stop thinking about moab already...
Old 10-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #691
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i'm wondering if our trucks can make it up this obstacle on MM

I'll give it a go
Old 10-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #692
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
I'll give it a go
Old 10-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #693
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires is that rig on? I might give it a go, but If those are 40's I'm going to just high center real quick...
Old 10-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #694
RAGE!!!!

Yeah, too long, doesnt mean we cant try
Old 10-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #695
4Runner Abuser

The undercut at the bottom is the main problem i see
Old 10-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #696
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
longer wheelbases will have issues because their back tires will still be climbing as the front is hitting the wall
Old 10-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #698
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
That obstacle is called Rock Chucker. I'm sure that several trucks could make that. A 2nd Gen DCLB might get high centered on the bottom ledge. It can be tricky but isn't aweful. I'd actually rather do it with a longer wheelbase like a Tacoma than a shorter wheelbase. I had some fun trying it with my FJ40 on 37's.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #699
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
at least 35s. Maybe 37s. Not 40s though.

id do it...if i had a locker..
I think those are at least 40's. Look how small the rims are compared to the tires.

Especially compared to the rim to tire ratio of Adam's 37's in his pic.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #700
BRING INFRA BACK
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun