Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2013 T.A.C.O. Moab Gathering OFFICIAL photo thread.

Old 10-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #761
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Pritchett looks gnarly. Wonder what a trail limo would look like on it.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #764
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Armor + rocks=

Sometimes the rocks still say hello

Old 10-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #765
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post

How come everyone's suddenly all interested in Prichett now?? No one wanted to join me a few months ago..

(I agree with Adam's and Laurens's comments btw.... 33s or just 1 locker = winch winch winch)

I know, nobody was interested before lol. We couldn't do it cause of our steering.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #766
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Silas I would've tried it but my front locker was acting up. And I think it was during the trifecta.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #768
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I know, nobody was interested before lol. We couldn't do it cause of our steering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
Silas I would've tried it but my front locker was acting up. And I think it was during the trifecta.
Yeah... ah well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
It's our way of making you keep the truck
haha
Old 10-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #769
άber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Pritchett looks gnarly. Wonder what a trail limo would look like on it.
Kinda like this.......

Old 10-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #770
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How come everyone's suddenly all interested in Prichett now?? No one wanted to join me a few months ago..

(I agree with Adam's and Laurens's comments btw.... 33s or just 1 locker = winch winch winch)
You never asked me.
I'm locked front and rear and have full belly skids. My piddly 33's have never let me down so far.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #771
BroBraBlahBlah

Quote:
Kinda like this.......

Hahaha! I don't doubt this. However I think I'm having at it in 2014.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:51 AM   #772
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
i just dont see a good out come with our average tacos 33s 35s and one locker on pritchett.... i think its a little out of our reach
Old 10-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #773
άber Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You never asked me.
I'm locked front and rear and have full belly skids. My piddly 33's have never let me down so far.

You didn't sign up for the trail run............
Old 10-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #774
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Well you guys are braver than I. The videos I have watch has given me the definitely boho until I have a solid axle up front
Old 10-14-2013, 06:55 AM   #775
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
lurry on pritchett..

http://youtu.be/TzVXB5Y6kGw

he ended up busting his driveshaft on axle hill

more of his pics from his trip here, http://toyotaoff-road.com/threads/30...l=1#post121035
Old 10-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #776
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i'm wondering if our trucks can make it up this obstacle on MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
What size tires is that rig on? I might give it a go, but If those are 40's I'm going to just high center real quick...
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezemcqueen View Post
The undercut at the bottom is the main problem i see
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Masher is on my list to run next week, I'll take a look and report back!
So, here is my assessment of Rock Chucker on Metal Masher. In the pics below I pulled up to the face of the bottom rock (285s and a 3" front lift), you can see where I would have just smashed the bumper into the face of the rock. With a better approach angle from a bumper, rock stacking, 35's, or all of the above, you should be able to get the front tires up the first ledge without too much trouble.

The real difficulty of the obstacle would be in the second ledge. Once on top of the first rock, you would need to get passenger front on the small lip on the right side to have a chance of getting the front wheels on top, taking the ledge straight on would probably not be possible, it is basically a 5-6' vertical wall. There would also for sure be major belly dragging.

I think 35's, bumpers and lockers (probably F&R needed) you would have a pretty decent shot at it.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #778
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here is Widow Maker, this guy was on 38-40's or so and had to winch. The other jeep with him made it up though, the sand at the bottom was wet from the recent rain and he was saying it is normally easier with decent traction. Technical wise, not super hard, just a big ass wall.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #780
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
What's with the person doing a pushup? Haha
Haha, she was taking pics.