Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Seven Mile Rim 6/1/13

Old 06-18-2013, 08:26 AM   #21
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This video isn't too crazy. It is good if you want to show people what riding on the trail is like. The end has me going up some decent ledges that show how all you can see is the sky. At the very end is Wishbone Runner going up a serious ledge.

http://youtu.be/VEhHW0mxZHc
Old 06-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #22
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice as always Pete.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #23
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
This video isn't too crazy. It is good if you want to show people what riding on the trail is like. The end has me going up some decent ledges that show how all you can see is the sky. At the very end is Wishbone Runner going up a serious ledge.

http://youtu.be/VEhHW0mxZHc
all you can see is me bro-ing out in my backwards hat

but nice job though
Old 06-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #24
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
all you can see is me bro-ing out in my backwards hat

but nice job though
What are you talking about? All you can see is the ass-half of my truck.

But really, thanks for posting that up Pete . Glad someone got a video of me doing something at least a little interesting, I like that little obstacle at 9:20.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #25
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
What are you talking about? All you can see is the ass-half of my truck.

But really, thanks for posting that up Pete . Glad someone got a video of me doing something at least a little interesting, I like that little obstacle at 9:20.
i know exactly what you mean, no one ever gets pics of me doing the hard obstacles, only the highly modified trucks. when in fact, its more impressive that i can follow them with my little budget build