Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Top of the World 6/2/13

Old 06-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Top of the World 6/2/13

Attendees:

Wishbone Runner
Loaded Taco
Natice Taco
BigFishAllDay
PSU
others . . .

I set out with Loaded Taco before heading back to Denver, and saw 5 or 6 other trucks out there and at the top (of the world)

Old 06-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How I am sure most of us felt on the ride home.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #4
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Top of the World 6/2/13-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370448942.718969.jpg
Top of the World 6/2/13-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370448961.252522.jpg
Top of the World 6/2/13-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370449003.069068.jpg
Top of the World 6/2/13-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370449022.136215.jpg
Top of the World 6/2/13-imageuploadedbytapatalk1370449043.736082.jpg
Old 06-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
Because 4R

That dirt/tan line was awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Old 06-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #6
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics ! How did the DCLB do on the trails? I'd like to do the same run with my truck. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnmoto2 View Post
Great pics ! How did the DCLB do on the trails? I'd like to do the same run with my truck. Thanks!
It did fine. My wife drive up most of the way and had no issues. She engaged the locker once but not sure if she needed it.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
It did fine. My wife drive up most of the way and had no issues. She engaged the locker once but not sure if she needed it.

Sounds like a fun trail. Thanks!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #9

Cool guy we saw on the way up

First real 4x4 driving my wife ever did. Needless to say, she liked it. I'm scared.

Laura drove a bit too!

Another desert dweller

Me and my little lady

Lucas looking tough