Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Fins and Things T.A.Co Meet 2013

Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fins and Things T.A.Co Meet 2013

Photos of Fins N Things. Feel free to add your photos from this trail, whether you went on the same day we did or not.

THis one needs a meme

Here is my view doing what the 'runner just did

Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Photos of Fins N Things. Feel free to add your photos from this trail, whether you went on the same day we did or not.
Is this where Trokita blew the front diff?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Is this where Trokita blew the front diff?
Yes sir. He tried taking the left side and his rear bumper dug in. By the time he gave it enough gas to push it out, the truck came flying away from the wall and his front basically fell the entire distance all at once and killed the front end! You shoulda seen it bounce. I felt bad, but it was quite a site!

I was gonna try it too, until I saw him do that.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Yes sir. He tried taking the left side and his rear bumper dug in. By the time he gave it enough gas to push it out, the truck came flying away from the wall and his front basically fell the entire distance all at once and killed the front end! You shoulda seen it bounce. I felt bad, but it was quite a site!

I was gonna try it too, until I saw him do that.
Ouch!