Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2014 Rock Therapy - Official Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2014, 05:08 AM   #4502
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be looking forward to next year. Should have rollover protection for my sheet metal and windshield next year. Possibly a flatbed
Old 06-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #4503
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchboxhero View Post
As always, another awesome year in Moab. Couldn't miss this trip for the world.

Now Jace, I will work on finding a wheeling rig this year. <3
i knew it. you say that LITERALLY every single year when we get back and never get one. I bet you a tank of gas down next year that you DONT have a rig to bring down
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99yodataco View Post
I'll be looking forward to next year. Should have rollover protection for my sheet metal and windshield next year. Possibly a flatbed
good. then we can roll it and give no fucks
Old 06-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #4504
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
i knew it. you say that LITERALLY every single year when we get back and never get one. I bet you a tank of gas down next year that you DONT have a rig to bring down

good. then we can roll it and give no fucks

Doesn't he literally have more seat time than you each year anyways???
Old 06-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #4505
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Even more than this year. Funny thing was that windshield was only a few months old. Replaced after the first roll
Old 06-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #4507
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchboxhero View Post
As always, another awesome year in Moab. Couldn't miss this trip for the world.

Now Jace, I will work on finding a wheeling rig this year. <3

dooooooooo it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
Finally got home tonight at 8pm. It was a great first trip and I hope to see everyone again next year!
right on, good to meet u and your buddy. good times
Old 06-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #4508
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Chadd's Rollover.

http://youtu.be/Znko-6ZEzos
Old 06-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #4509
Little Taco that could

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Chadd's Rollover.

http://youtu.be/Znko-6ZEzos

Old 06-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #4510
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Chad, i heard a rumor you are going to look into swappin a t4r body onto your frame?????

i like this idea......
Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #4511
Little Taco that could

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
Chad, i heard a rumor you are going to look into swappin a t4r body onto your frame?????

i like this idea......

That was the plan but the guy I was going to buy the T4R body from hasn't got back to me yet so plan B is another cab with a partial exo and possibly a flatbed with removable bedsides to keep it looking like a truck.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:35 PM   #4512
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was the plan but the guy I was going to buy the T4R body from hasn't got back to me yet so plan B is another cab with a partial exo and possibly a flatbed with removable bedsides to keep it looking like a truck.
OOOooo I like the removable bed side idea!
Old 06-04-2014, 09:43 PM   #4513
Little Taco that could

I'm thinking of something along the lines of these two kinda meshed together
2014 Rock Therapy - Official Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1401939733.801168.jpg
2014 Rock Therapy - Official Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1401939789.051606.jpg
Old 06-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #4514
Little Taco that could

Maybe even half doors now that I'll have an extra set. Even more so because I can't roll up my driver side window.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:58 PM   #4515
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Why are my bites considerably more itchy today than they ever were last week! FACK!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:08 AM   #4516
livelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant future

Name: SoberDave
livelifetolive's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I must say I am envious at the pictures posted. Incredible. This is something I really want to do maybe by next year. Just a question. I have a 2009 4x4 offroad with a 6" pro comp stage 2. No sway bar. I purchased the truck with the lift already. My question is, is it possible to take my truck out there to the MOAB trails? How hard can I go with that setup? Should I keep it? Change it? Only thing I'm afraid of is trail damage. Other then that how much can I get away with? Thanks for any help in advance
Old 06-05-2014, 12:19 AM   #4518
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyot...h-links-6.html
Old 06-05-2014, 08:51 AM   #4519
thefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
thefatkid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Why are my bites considerably more itchy today than they ever were last week! FACK!
I'm going through the same shit. They just don't want to go away. I'm doing Benadryl topical to see if that helps
Old 06-05-2014, 09:00 AM   #4520
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatkid View Post
I'm going through the same shit. They just don't want to go away. I'm doing Benadryl topical to see if that helps
Nope it doesn't. It was really bad this year. This sucks.

Products Discussed in this Thread