Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2014 Rock Therapy - Official Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #4641
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
Kieths shifter knob didnt fit his t4r so i got it but ours is bad ass

about time! ur truck is totally capable

Btw, got my truck back home safe. holy shit it was scary driving home over the mtns with no power steering and a f'd up alignment.... swapped those line on that konsta sold me. no go, still no p/s.... so i swapped the oreillys pump with a new oem at work. mmmmmmmmmm butta:-) took the oriellys rack out too. returned both for all my money back! 600 bucks! put my nice rack back in with the new pump, problem solved. and to help this problem in the future, ill be installing a p/s cooler tomorrow

cheers to a great moab trip, even though i broke, still a blast.

Dude I told you I had a pump and a rack down there. could have saved some serious money. I was bombed..
Old 06-02-2014, 09:11 PM   #4642
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
Dude I told you I had a pump and a rack down there. could have saved some serious money. I was bombed..
its all good, u were gone for the day wheelin! plus i got all my money back today
Old 06-03-2014, 01:12 AM   #4643
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
2700 total miles and I'm finally home. Great meeting everyone and big thanks to Bob, Jace, and everyone else that put this together. Epic trip. As long as the dates keep working out, I'll be going to this every year
Old 06-03-2014, 06:49 AM   #4644
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I/we were the last to leave. Left yesterday about noon.

I found a Rebel Offroad hoodie in size 3XXX hanging on a tree while picking up some trash. PM me to get it back or I'm giving to my daughter for a personal tent.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:17 AM   #4646
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few photo's from our trip.
It went by way too fast and we didn't get to see and chat with everyone like we planned but seeing all the Tacomas out there was amazing!

Seeing some of our products on everyones builds means so much to us!
Thank you for all your support and business over the years.

Brownie

DefconBrix

str8flexin

Old 06-03-2014, 11:27 AM   #4648
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
If there is sand these guys will find it

I spy All-Pro's +2 long travel kit!

The Traveler

JBerry813

Old 06-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #4649
Well that escalated quickly! But it was fun.
rocktoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Rocky
rocktoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
I averaged 12 on trail and driving back and forth to BFE on 10 PSI. the Cummins got me 14 going down and 15 coming back nice to know that I can still get that good doing 75 time for a 5 speed.
i didn't have odomoter in the truck for a full day so trail milage averaged anywhere between gallons per mile and 40 mpg. the dodge had issues headed down so i only got 9 on the trip down. however 21 mpg on the way home. fueled up in moab before towing to top of the world. i filled again in malad.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #4650
Goldfinger is on a distinguished road

Air Force: MSgt (ret)
Name: Brad
Goldfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
I don't know if everyone got a chance to see this truck, but it was one sweet looking rig. I loved the color.
Is there a build thread on this?
Old 06-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #4651

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
I don't know if everyone got a chance to see this truck, but it was one sweet looking rig. I loved the color.
Is there a build thread on this?
Thanks!!

Click here for the build thread >> BROWNIE <<
Old 06-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #4652
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
2700 total miles and I'm finally home. Great meeting everyone and big thanks to Bob, Jace, and everyone else that put this together. Epic trip. As long as the dates keep working out, I'll be going to this every year
great to meet u man, was a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Here are a few photo's from our trip.
It went by way too fast and we didn't get to see and chat with everyone like we planned but seeing all the Tacomas out there was amazing!

Seeing some of our products on everyones builds means so much to us!
Thank you for all your support and business over the years.

Thanks for coming out Allpro! Next year i'd definitely like a chance to b.s. and check out those rigs closer
Old 06-03-2014, 10:21 PM   #4653
Out for a rip eh!
lunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aleks
lunchboxhero's Tacoma Gallery
As always, another awesome year in Moab. Couldn't miss this trip for the world.

Now Jace, I will work on finding a wheeling rig this year. <3
Old 06-04-2014, 04:08 AM   #4655
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be looking forward to next year. Should have rollover protection for my sheet metal and windshield next year. Possibly a flatbed
Old 06-04-2014, 06:55 AM   #4656
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchboxhero View Post

i knew it. you say that LITERALLY every single year when we get back and never get one. I bet you a tank of gas down next year that you DONT have a rig to bring down
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99yodataco View Post
I'll be looking forward to next year. Should have rollover protection for my sheet metal and windshield next year. Possibly a flatbed
good. then we can roll it and give no fucks
Old 06-04-2014, 07:06 AM   #4657
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
i knew it. you say that LITERALLY every single year when we get back and never get one. I bet you a tank of gas down next year that you DONT have a rig to bring down

good. then we can roll it and give no fucks

Doesn't he literally have more seat time than you each year anyways???
Old 06-04-2014, 07:06 AM   #4658
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Even more than this year. Funny thing was that windshield was only a few months old. Replaced after the first roll
Old 06-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #4660
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchboxhero View Post

dooooooooo it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
Finally got home tonight at 8pm. It was a great first trip and I hope to see everyone again next year!
right on, good to meet u and your buddy. good times

Products Discussed in this Thread