Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

2014 Rock Therapy - Official Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #1861
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
im down for an rti ramp, thatll be fun.

btw if anyone cares, i wont have a copilot with me sat and sunday. The gf is leaving friday and headed back home for a wedding. so if anyone is hopin for rides, ill have a seat open for those days.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:08 PM   #1862
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
Im sad too i wont have your truck to crawl on for the pic of all our trucks.

but it'll be a little easier to tell exactly how much you have before you lift tire.
haha right? good times

yeah, good point. haha besides, my tercel will out flex all yall silly crawlers. :hillbilly: :grinpimp:
Old 02-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #1863
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
im down for an rti ramp, thatll be fun.

btw if anyone cares, i wont have a copilot with me sat and sunday. The gf is leaving friday and headed back home for a wedding. so if anyone is hopin for rides, ill have a seat open for those days.
I'll keep that in mind.. I'll probably be truck hoping for a lot of the trip.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:10 PM   #1864
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
I'll keep that in mind.. I'll probably be truck hoping for a lot of the trip.
I'll more than likely have an open seat as well.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:10 PM   #1865
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Is it cheating to flatten one of my ORI's and max out the pressure on the other one for the RTI ramp? haha

Old 02-24-2014, 02:12 PM   #1866
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
cool, man.... i'll gladly warm it up for you.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #1867
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
haha right? good times

yeah, good point. haha besides, my tercel will out flex all yall silly crawlers. :hillbilly: :grinpimp:
yeah see even your car can use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Is it cheating to flatten one of my ORI's and max out the pressure on the other one for the RTI ramp? haha
um either way youll have a max so no i dont think it's cheating i think its a waste of nitrogen
Old 02-24-2014, 03:25 PM   #1868
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah see even your car can use it.

X2

um either way youll have a max so no i dont think it's cheating i think its a waste of nitrogen
IFS doesn't like to compress statically very well. I should be able to get higher up the ramp if I do that. Though the gains may not be large by any means. haha
Old 02-24-2014, 03:27 PM   #1869
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IFS doesn't like to compress statically very well. I should be able to get higher up the ramp if I do that. Though the gains may not be large by any means. haha
like i said waste of nitrogen. that and ill give you shit if i come even close to your #'s after all the dicking around youll have done.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:38 PM   #1870

Quote:
like i said waste of nitrogen. that and ill give you shit if i come even close to your #'s after all the dicking around youll have done.
Yeah, but while you may get numbers close to or better than mine, my numbers are going to be much better than they would be had we not done all this dicking around. haha
Old 02-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #1871

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, but while you may get numbers close to or better than mine, my numbers are going to be much better than they would be had we not done all this dicking around. haha
im not talking about the mods we are doing now im talking about changing pressures at the ramp. and honestly im sure you have me beat.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:36 PM   #1872

Quote:
im not talking about the mods we are doing now im talking about changing pressures at the ramp. and honestly im sure you have me beat.
Got ya. With the resi's on it wouldn't take me more than a few minutes probably.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #1873
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Debating whether or not I want to order the parts to fix my Wraith before this trip.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:54 AM   #1874
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Our APex1 Tacoma getting a little closer to being ready for Moab

37's and our +2 long travel kit are among just a few of the parts that got installed this week.

Is anyone else is bringing a Taco on 37's?

Old 02-25-2014, 12:58 AM   #1875
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just decited that im going to build an RTI ramp that is attached to my car trailer so we can have a little fun at BFE and everyone will know what kind of flex they have.
We would love to try it out and get our flex on if you end up getting this built!
Old 02-25-2014, 06:23 AM   #1877
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
SOMONE WITH 37s HAD TO SELL HIS TRUCK
Wonder who that was
Oooooo Ooooooooo Oooooooo I know. Pick me..... Pick me

Cough Cough Silas Cough Cough
Old 02-25-2014, 06:38 AM   #1878
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Our APex1 Tacoma getting a little closer to being ready for Moab

37's and our +2 long travel kit are among just a few of the parts that got installed this week.

Is anyone else is bringing a Taco on 37's?

SOMONE WITH 37s HAD TO SELL HIS TRUCK
Wonder who that was
I'll be on 36s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Oooooo Ooooooooo Oooooooo I know. Pick me..... Pick me

Cough Cough Silas Cough Cough
I see what you did there.

Upgraded to a shaggin' wagon
Old 02-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #1879
IFS is the new solid axle
mrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbeggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
mrbeggins's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to make the EJS as well All-pro!?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:09 AM   #1880
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
we need to convince Spoonman to bring his aspen down...he'll be on 37s soon

n0rth unfortunately can't make it...he is close to 37s

jerry will be on 37s this year

bulhas will have 37s i believe

but don't think any other 2nd gens will be on 37s

then there's username who has a beast of a rig on 37s...anyone know him to twist his arm to make it down?

not really sure of any other 2nd gens on IFS that run 37s

paging demello ...bring the beast!

but i am looking forward to seeing the new build in person... not sure if you'd be able to make it any better after you're done

Products Discussed in this Thread