Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Moab

Notices

Official 2014 ROCK THERAPY picture thread!

Old 06-12-2014, 07:06 AM   #761
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
jason and you are bad influences on us all...i feel people's wallets getting lighter as i type
Mine is always light. I just carry plastic.

Hell raffle prize winning caused me to drop a K this month after the event. But the outcome should be smmmooooth!
Old 06-12-2014, 09:03 AM   #762
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
a broken leaf pack was the big chunk of that tho
Old 06-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #763
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks matt...i have the other runs from both you and jason...these were the two best passes of the night

i love how much sand you took with you coming up that dune...made it extra bad ass

jason and you are bad influences on us all...i feel people's wallets getting lighter as i type
Watching other rigs in moab is a bad influence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Mine is always light. I just carry plastic.

Hell raffle prize winning caused me to drop a K this month after the event. But the outcome should be smmmooooth!

Ive only Dropped $800 since moab and its not even a scratch at what needs to be spent..
Old 06-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #764
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks matt...i have the other runs from both you and jason...these were the two best passes of the night

i love how much sand you took with you coming up that dune...made it extra bad ass

Agreed
Old 06-12-2014, 09:06 PM   #767
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I want an exo
Old 06-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #768
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
35s and MTs for me lol
Old 06-13-2014, 09:59 AM   #769
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
ill be getting a trasharoo i think thatll set me up good
Old 06-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #770
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
hahahahahahaha

dont worry ill be getting alot.... maybe a new diesel

figured out my braking issue..... axle seal was leaking all over the brakes.... thus the slip every so often.....
Old 06-13-2014, 10:13 AM   #771
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sure when ill see it but i should be getting one of those as well as SAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
hahahahahahaha

figured out my braking issue..... axle seal was leaking all over the brakes.... thus the slip every so often.....
Get jelous how my Cummins pulled that hill and didnt have to stop at the top to cool off??
Old 06-13-2014, 10:37 AM   #772
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahahahahaha

front or rear? but yeah gear lube and brakes dont mix well

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post

Get jelous how my Cummins pulled that hill and didnt have to stop at the top to cool off??
u suck, i wanna tow my truck places. id go all over
Old 06-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #773

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah that way i dont have to worry about breaking it and i can have more fun like dropping white knuckle with a broken frame.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:03 AM   #774
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NO! I am sure you will have more before next year.
Quote:

See... you want something else already.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:23 AM   #775
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

We never had to cool off lol, I was falling asleep lol
Old 06-13-2014, 11:23 AM   #776
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
front or rear? but yeah gear lube and brakes dont mix well

Front left
Old 06-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #777

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99yodataco View Post
Yeah I want an exo
easier and lighter to just not roll.

Quote:
We never had to cool off lol, I was falling asleep lol
Oh ok looked like you where letting it cool down cuz you werent that far infront of us. why do you want another diesel??
Old 06-13-2014, 11:51 AM   #778
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh ok looked like you where letting it cool down cuz you werent that far infront of us. why do you want another diesel??
Can't always guarantee that. I love our exo. Body still looks good even after flopping.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:24 PM   #780
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Rexus