Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

13 yr old killed in warm up gp race

Old 08-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
13 yr old killed in warm up gp race

http://www.indystar.com/article/2010...-warm-up-crash
Old 08-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know about the accident. RIP..
Old 08-30-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Wow,

Old 08-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I was there, but didn't get there until the 125 race. I had no idea. That's terrible for everyone involved.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

as a parent,i couldnt and wouldnt live with myself if that happened.ID OFF MYSELF!!! so freakin sad.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
I was there,but did not realize the crash was that bad. until this mourning news. RIP
Old 08-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #10
yellowgt5 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: SGT
yellowgt5's Tacoma Gallery
RIP Lentz, Prayers are with his family.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:47 AM   #11
Hellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
Hellmutt's Tacoma Gallery
Truly sad, but always a possibility when racing........personally, I think 13 is too young to be a professional -- but, once he and his folks sign that waiver it's like a dark cloud looming overhead at every race........still hate to hear about it though.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:50 AM   #12
Taco Newb
Imaking will become famous soon enough

Name: Isaac
Imaking's Tacoma Gallery
There has been a pit in my stomach since I logged onto Facebook Sunday morning and saw his father's post.

This kid was an incredible talent and had an awesome head on his shoulders. He was blessed to have already known what it meant to chase your dreams and even at such a young age - he leaves behind a legacy.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #13
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmutt View Post
Truly sad, but always a possibility when racing........personally, I think 13 is too young to be a professional -- but, once he and his folks sign that waiver it's like a dark cloud looming overhead at every race........still hate to hear about it though.
i agree.its with any sport/hobby,you take the chance of injury or death.
i used to think "its not a tragedy when you die doing what you love" but that only works when your still alive and it doesnt involve kids
Old 10-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #14
Love what you do, do who you love <3
I.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedI.love.tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackie
I.love.tacos's Tacoma Gallery
RIP So sad.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sad... but also happened over 2 years ago.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Holy necropost batman!