Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2013, 09:44 AM   #2321
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Was my DD till the starter wore out last week

Old 05-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #2322
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
My 05 XL1200C

Old 05-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #2323
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my '02 SV. Keeps changing as people hit it, plastic breaks, and I get tired of colors. Bought it in '04 and ride it daily weather permitting.

Sold this two years ago and I miss it dearly. Going to get another one next year I think. Maybe in the Aprilia colors

And the mini. Ran out of places to ride and the roller got sold. Motor is in my shed waiting for a new home.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #2324
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
i almost bought a SV1000 the copper color one
Old 05-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #2326
son is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Son
son's Tacoma Gallery
Honda Shadow bobber that I've been building

and how she currently look

Old 05-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #2327
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty badass
Old 05-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #2328
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by son View Post
That looks great!
Old 05-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #2329
Toms Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy: VA-75
Toms Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine, 2006 FLTRI, 2009 VRSCDX, and 1967 FL.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-athena-001.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-corn-003.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-harley-1967-004.jpg  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:45 AM   #2330
MadMan is on a distinguished road

MadMan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2013, 05:23 AM   #2331
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Recently finished my mini build. From this:

To this:

Old 05-22-2013, 05:57 AM   #2332
Don't cremate me. I want to come back as a zombie.
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you converted it to a hardtail?!?! damn, you are hard-core dude
Old 05-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #2333
son is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shedson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Son
son's Tacoma Gallery
haha hardtail isn't that bad when riding
Old 05-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #2334
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery

This was the first stop light away from my house... I work fast. If I had a dollar for every pic I have of being pulled over on my bike, lol. The best is when my girl is on the bike too. At least 3 times my girl was on the bike, and one of the times the cop told her to sit on the ground, and another time the cop said my plate holder was illegal with her riding on the bike, which she heard "My fat ass makes the bike illegal" That cop ran like hell after she got pissed. I always get pulled over while chill for the most part, which is ironic.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #2335
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post

This was the first stop light away from my house... I work fast. If I had a dollar for every pic I have of being pulled over on my bike, lol. The best is when my girl is on the bike too. At least 3 times my girl was on the bike, and one of the times the cop told her to sit on the ground, and another time the cop said my plate holder was illegal with her riding on the bike, which she heard "My fat ass makes the bike illegal" That cop ran like hell after she got pissed. I always get pulled over while chill for the most part, which is ironic.
no kiddin. the numerous shenanigans that happen while im out riding and the one time i have been pulled over on my bike i was crusing the speed limit, cop said he thought i was fixing to get hit by a van behind me as i changed lanes so i got pulled? no ticket he just checked my info..
Old 05-23-2013, 05:50 AM   #2336
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

and how she currently look

That looks sick. I like the clip on bars better than the apes though. But I'm kinda partial to the drag bar style. Here is the most recent pics of my bike. I need a front tire but it has been backordered for 2 months now.

Old 05-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #2337
motorcycle07 is on a distinguished road
motorcycle07's Tacoma Gallery
My Bikes

'06 Interceptor, '78 Yamaha SR500 (Yes thats a 500cc single kick start only-Anti-theft protection!), Not pictured '05 CRF450R
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-dsc_0009.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-dsc_0003.jpg  
Old 05-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #2338
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcycle07 View Post
'06 Interceptor, '78 Yamaha SR500 (Yes thats a 500cc single kick start only-Anti-theft protection!), Not pictured '05 CRF450R
Good thing is most people wont bother old/small bikes. I didnt have the steering lock key for my DRZ. Never disappeared
Old 05-23-2013, 07:08 AM   #2339
MAXBOI
maxboi is a jewel in the roughmaxboi is a jewel in the roughmaxboi is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
maxboi's Tacoma Gallery
1970 AT1B 125

Old 05-23-2013, 07:32 AM   #2340
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my street fighter ninja zx10 I've been building. Bought it wrecked so its been a budget build. 30 shot of n2o. Slightly built motor. PC3. Piggy back n2o tune. Hr1 riot exhaust. Paint was some left over I had laying around from a 1996 mystic cobra mustang we painted in 1997. Removed or cut off all brackets and tabs. Hid all the wires. And blacked everything out.

http://youtu.be/KRWnqII1p2s

Products Discussed in this Thread