LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Old 02-16-2014, 01:43 AM   #2961
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
290cc and skinny!

I have a friend with a GAS GAS I tried riding it and it's harder then it looks. Watching people like Geoff Aaron and the other Trials guys amazes me. When I rode my friends Gas Gas I was surprised how smooth the power band is.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:41 AM   #2962
Hondarider is on a distinguished road
Army: 35G
Name: Ross
Hondarider's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted to try a trials bike...Geoff is my buddy Jay's son.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM   #2963
LITacoQ is on a distinguished road

LITacoQ's Tacoma Gallery
Some nice bikes here. Here is my baby. Spring can't come fast enough!!

1988 Honda Super Magna
Old 02-16-2014, 12:22 PM   #2964
rodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodney's Tacoma Gallery
i love riding as much as i love my tacomas...

husaberg fs570

honda grom

ktm 990 adventure

ktm 450 smr

yammie wr250
Old 02-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #2965
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney View Post

husaberg fs570

honda grom

ktm 990 adventure

ktm 450 smr

yammie wr250
u make me jelly sir... i want a grom so bad
Old 02-16-2014, 02:08 PM   #2966
990 Adventure is sexy!
Old 02-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #2967
Dolan Plz
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
Mark what do those forks mount to????
Well they go through the fork clamps at the handle bars, then holds the front axle that the front wheel spins on.

or you mean what bike?My bobber/cafe. The cx500c.

Pretty sure I posted a pic a while ago of the forks All laid out on my table. I've learned so much from tearing into this bike by myself haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
My other weapon for climbing anything.

Hot dam! Got a video ridin it? Trials guys are nuts
Old 02-16-2014, 04:32 PM   #2968
lucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud of

Army: 13 Fox, FO.  3rd AD, 7th ID, 10th Mtn, 25th ID
lucky's Tacoma Gallery
No video... plus, I aint that good at trials yet. It does climb good, but I'm not doing any of the vertical face stuff you see on utube.

Hot dam! Got a video ridin it? Trials guys are nuts[/QUOTE]
Old 02-17-2014, 12:15 AM   #2969
Banana Nut
TheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheMuffinMan's Tacoma Gallery
That 990 makes me lust for my old 950 again. Someday...
Old 02-17-2014, 10:13 AM   #2971
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery

mine are quite angry with me right now. this is their temporary outdoor storage while i gut the garage and make some necessary structural repairs.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:21 AM   #2972
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Picked up a new commuter

I know I know I've been very conservative on this commuting bike choice. Just a basic motorcycle. Point a to point b lol ;p

That looks like a fun commuter! Where's the cup holder?
Old 02-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #2974
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post

mine are quite angry with me right now. this is their temporary outdoor storage while i gut the garage and make some necessary structural repairs.
damn! i could never leave my bikes outside like this, they would have sleep in the living room lol
Old 02-19-2014, 08:35 PM   #2975
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

husaberg fs570

honda grom

ktm 990 adventure

ktm 450 smr

yammie wr250
Nice collection! How do you like the lil Grom? Looks like a fun pitbike, more go than a Ruckus
Old 02-20-2014, 05:34 AM   #2976
cyclonerider2 is on a distinguished road
cyclonerider2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LITacoQ View Post
Some nice bikes here. Here is my baby. Spring can't come fast enough!!

1988 Honda Super Magna
I've got a 87 just like it....red too...Didn't I see your bike for sale not long ago? Maybe at the SMOG site.....
Old 02-20-2014, 07:19 AM   #2977
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

husaberg fs570

honda grom

ktm 990 adventure

ktm 450 smr

yammie wr250
Yeah I'm super jelly
Old 02-21-2014, 05:55 AM   #2978
LITacoQ is on a distinguished road

LITacoQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclonerider2 View Post
I've got a 87 just like it....red too...Didn't I see your bike for sale not long ago? Maybe at the SMOG site.....
Yep, that was me

Products Discussed in this Thread