Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2014, 08:15 AM   #3161
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Impaktech cages are awesome and provide a ton of protection. I loved it on my f4i so I could run FF. My bike hit the ground a ton in the lot and they took hit after hit. Since she is just learning to ride and not stunting I know this will be more than fine for you. The subcage was also nice to have because the bike definitely hit both.

Only thing that pissed me off was that the delrin sliders broke off on the first hit. They may have re-designed them though.

Here it is on my old f4i:

Looks like you don't even need to cut the fairing on the 636 either, right?
Old 06-11-2014, 09:58 AM   #3162
Jack of all trades; Master of none
geekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeekhouse23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

geekhouse23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Impaktech cages are awesome and provide a ton of protection. I loved it on my f4i so I could run FF. My bike hit the ground a ton in the lot and they took hit after hit. Since she is just learning to ride and not stunting I know this will be more than fine for you. The subcage was also nice to have because the bike definitely hit both.

Only thing that pissed me off was that the delrin sliders broke off on the first hit. They may have re-designed them though.

Here it is on my old f4i:

Looks like you don't even need to cut the fairing on the 636 either, right?
Thanks for the info!! It's more of an assurance/peace of mind type thing in case some idiot is sitting on it in the parking lot of Walmart and he knocks it over.

I emailed SON and am awaiting his reply about cutting the fairings.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #3163
chompino will become famous soon enough
chompino's Tacoma Gallery
Treated myself to a new (to me) bike over the weekend. I'm loving it so far!

Old 06-11-2014, 07:13 PM   #3164
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
i think i would buy said girlfriend a cheap 125cc eliminator for 1000$ let her drive it for a while then sell it when shes ready for a bigger bike
Old 06-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #3165
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompino View Post
Treated myself to a new (to me) bike over the weekend. I'm loving it so far!

That's kind of what I would like to build next. What is that one?
Old 06-12-2014, 02:36 AM   #3166
Don't cremate me. I want to come back as a zombie.
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
That's kind of what I would like to build next. What is that one?
i think its a triumph thruxton
Old 06-12-2014, 05:02 AM   #3167
telejojo is on a distinguished road

Name: Skip
telejojo's Tacoma Gallery
My KZ1300
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-008.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-009.jpg  
Old 06-12-2014, 06:29 AM   #3168
LITacoQ is on a distinguished road

LITacoQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by telejojo View Post
My KZ1300
Nice. Love the 80's muscle bikes. I have an 88' super Magna

Old 06-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #3169
chompino will become famous soon enough
chompino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i think its a triumph thruxton
Yep! It's a 2013 Thruxton.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #3170
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I am working on a face mask for my fighter helmet. The whole theme of the bike is modern meets classic military. I just can't decide if I should cut the mask on that line to make a second layer with a vent there or just leave if smooth... decisions, decisions.

Old 06-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #3171
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Yamaha V star 1100 Silverado. Got it from my wife's friend with only 441 miles on it 2 months ago, has just over 900 miles now. I only plan on keeping it for the summer.

Old 06-12-2014, 02:13 PM   #3172
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otilram View Post

My Vmax
LOVE the Vmax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITacoQ View Post
Nice. Love the 80's muscle bikes. I have an 88' super Magna

Very nice bike man!
Old 06-12-2014, 03:26 PM   #3173
68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
68dave's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up this kz900 a couple days ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-038.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-053.jpg  
Old 06-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #3174
LITacoQ is on a distinguished road

LITacoQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
LOVE the Vmax!

Very nice bike man!
Thanks man. You too. Yamaha makes a great bike.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #3175
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
It rains basically every day right now...hard to get the bike out lately
Old 06-13-2014, 04:38 AM   #3176
68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed68dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
68dave's Tacoma Gallery
Same here.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:13 AM   #3177
"old Brett"
BDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
BDN's Tacoma Gallery
New tire for the Softail, Michelin Commander. Love it.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #3179
Social Critic
DeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 23rd Infantry Division
Name: Steve
DeltaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-19-2014, 08:37 AM   #3180
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
^

Products Discussed in this Thread