Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #3201
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is a pro stunt rider, rocks an Aprilia RSV4 stunt bike, ruptured a testicle at a stunt show this week

He's been on twin 600RRs, 636, R1, you name it... first RSV stuntbike I have seen
Old 06-27-2014, 09:14 PM   #3202
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
@ DeltaSteve That Duc 1098 is sexy btw.

No need for the crushed nut pic. Ruined my appetite. haha

Old 06-27-2014, 09:27 PM   #3203
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Oh balls thats a sweet Aprilla
Old 06-27-2014, 10:30 PM   #3204
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
My buddy is a pro stunt rider, rocks an Aprilia RSV4 stunt bike, ruptured a testicle at a stunt show this week

He's been on twin 600RRs, 636, R1, you name it... first RSV stuntbike I have seen
i just saw Clint Ewing"s bloody ball stain, that's enough internet for today.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #3205
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
He's supposed to be doing a show July 10th in Jersey. Wonder if that will still happen. Are there more details on the accident on stunt ride?
Old 06-28-2014, 09:32 PM   #3207
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Picked her up today!

have a good friend get one of those couple months back to learn on. learned how to ride then upgraded to a drz400 couple weeks back. It was def a nice bike tho
-He added sprockets and exhausts and fuel controllers etc all of which still really didn't help the lack of low end power in case you were looking at them.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:40 AM   #3208
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Picked her up today!

Looks awesome!
Old 06-29-2014, 07:34 AM   #3209
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
That seat looks like the same stock one I had with that uncomfortable strap across the seat. So glad I bought a seat concept foam and cover.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:08 PM   #3210
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #3211
Yukon Cornelius
Rmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRmodel65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rmodel65's Tacoma Gallery
finally ready for summer got the oil changed on the vtx
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-oil-change.jpg  
Old 07-02-2014, 07:21 PM   #3212
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Rode over the cherohala skyway.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-2014-07-01_14-48-41_311.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-2014-07-01_15-06-32_509.jpg  
Old 07-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #3213
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
And did the dragons tail on tuesday.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-screenshot_2014-07-02-21-43-50.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-screenshot_2014-07-02-21-59-56.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-img_20140702_222500.jpg  
Old 07-03-2014, 02:26 AM   #3214
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
And did the dragons tail on tuesday.
Making a trip down this fall.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #3215
Pushincaskets is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Pushincaskets's Tacoma Gallery
Hitch mount dirtbike carrier

Anybody use one of those hitch mounted carriers? For 1 or 2 bikes. Can anybody comment based on actual use not opinion.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #3216
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I just used a $120 one from Walmart for my CRF250 and had to use a couple ratchet straps to strap it to the bed rack because the mount was bowing...
Old 07-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #3217
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
He's supposed to be doing a show July 10th in Jersey. Wonder if that will still happen. Are there more details on the accident on stunt ride?
He's definitely gonna be there. I have seen him smash head-first into a cement barrier, bend the forks, then finish the show, and do 3 more shows while I was announcing for him. He takes a good beating. He rarely goes down but when he does its a good one. He is still recovering from the 3rd degree burns from Sturgis world record attempt tunnel of fire
Old 07-10-2014, 02:36 PM   #3218
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoying the capabilities of my street triple! That's a gorgeous blue daytona a few posts up!

I'm still fairly new to track riding. Nervous with wet sections of track and having my street bike out there had me a little stiff in the upper body... Loosen up boy!

Old 07-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #3219
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Enjoying the capabilities of my street triple! That's a gorgeous blue daytona a few posts up!

I'm still fairly new to track riding. Nervous with wet sections of track and having my street bike out there had me a little stiff in the upper body... Loosen up boy!

Greetings fellow STripleR!
Old 07-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #3220
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Keep an eye on your bikes guys, it's that time of the year again, bikes are getting stolen in my area like crazy, make sure yall chain it to something sturdy.

Products Discussed in this Thread