Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #3221
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
IG pic
Old 07-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #3222
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered new plastics yesterday can't wait till they come in.

It's gonna look good (not my photo or bike, just representing the plastics)

Old 07-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #3223
atk411 is on a distinguished road

atk411's Tacoma Gallery
Here she is before the 5-Fwy accident. 2007 Kawi ZX6R
Old 07-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #3224
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
Ordered new plastics yesterday can't wait till they come in.

It's gonna look good (not my photo or bike, just representing the plastics)

You on over at 600rr.net? Shockingly... I'm Shaggs over there too, and multiple honda forums, and CenturionCrew... forums for every toy to mod.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #3225
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody ever have problems getting your mufflers to seal up the the pipes and having exhaust leaks? I am, mine is supposed to seal from this woven sheet of stainless wire wrapped around the pipe and slid into the header. Does anything like rtv work or does it just burn off fast?

Also i cant weld or jbweld because I have to take the exhaust off to change the oil.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #3226
TacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
TacomaTruckParts's Tacoma Gallery
Is it possible to have too many bikes?

Jesse

Old 07-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #3227
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Anybody ever have problems getting your mufflers to seal up the the pipes and having exhaust leaks? I am, mine is supposed to seal from this woven sheet of stainless wire wrapped around the pipe and slid into the header. Does anything like rtv work or does it just burn off fast?

Also i cant weld or jbweld because I have to take the exhaust off to change the oil.
rtv works great! use it on all my bikes
Old 07-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #3228
buzzhead8189 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matthew
buzzhead8189's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'll show off my bikes.

2004 Buell XB12s Lightning

The ol sand kickstand trick.

Any bike is an adventure bike if you take it on an adventure. Seven miles down the sand on North Padre Island, Texas. Yeah, I got some funny looks.

Full ride report that included the beach, for you bored motorcycle enthusiasts.
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=975139

Bought this, 1981 Yamaha XS650. Note the resemblance with the sign.

Got out the welder and grinder and ended with this.

And this. Fix-it-ticket for no mirror and partially obscured license plate.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:46 PM   #3229
TacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaTruckParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
TacomaTruckParts's Tacoma Gallery
You knew this was coming.....

Old 07-21-2014, 06:28 AM   #3230
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
You on over at 600rr.net? Shockingly... I'm Shaggs over there too, and multiple honda forums, and CenturionCrew... forums for every toy to mod.
Yea I'm there but I'm not really on it much anymore. x2fast2belegalx. Lots of good information.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #3231
beondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of light

beondwacko's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, some very nice bikes in this section of the forum. I've never explored this area of the forum and I regret that up to now.

First off, I have no friggin' idea on how to post pics from an IPad otherwise I'd be all over posting all kinds of pics both Tacoma and otherwise.

I have and have had a 2008 ZX-14 since January of 09'. It's atomic silver with just under 10K miles. I've had some drag strip experience with it but I can't seem to find much time to ride it for the last couple of years. It just sits in the garage on the battery tender.

Here's the scoop on it.
Stock wheelbase, PCIII mapped, Brock's/Hindle exhaust Ti/SS, BMC filter, 55W HID's and LEDs in the turn signals , lowered 3/4" in front & 1.5" in the rear, strapped, Dynomat jet quick shifter, shrooms, aftermarket wind screen smoked but stock profile, geared -1 in front and -1 in rear, mostly everything stock except Pilot Road II tires. Stock wheel base.

Best 1/4 mile as follows.

60' time 1.63
1/8 mile time and MPH 6.20 @ 120 mph
1/4 mile time 9.57 @ 151 mph.

I'm not a small guy being 5' 11" and 205 lbs in tighty whities, so for that set up, it's running pretty good. Original owner dyno'd at 184 hp & 112 ft/lbs.

Ill post a pic or 2 as soon as I can figure that out from an iPad.
Old 07-27-2014, 02:18 PM   #3232
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beondwacko View Post
Wow, some very nice bikes in this section of the forum. I've never explored this area of the forum and I regret that up to now.

First off, I have no friggin' idea on how to post pics from an IPad otherwise I'd be all over posting all kinds of pics both Tacoma and otherwise.

I have and have had a 2008 ZX-14 since January of 09'. It's atomic silver with just under 10K miles. I've had some drag strip experience with it but I can't seem to find much time to ride it for the last couple of years. It just sits in the garage on the battery tender.

Here's the scoop on it.
Stock wheelbase, PCIII mapped, Brock's/Hindle exhaust Ti/SS, BMC filter, 55W HID's and LEDs in the turn signals , lowered 3/4" in front & 1.5" in the rear, strapped, Dynomat jet quick shifter, shrooms, aftermarket wind screen smoked but stock profile, geared -1 in front and -1 in rear, mostly everything stock except Pilot Road II tires. Stock wheel base.

Best 1/4 mile as follows.

60' time 1.63
1/8 mile time and MPH 6.20 @ 120 mph
1/4 mile time 9.57 @ 151 mph.

I'm not a small guy being 5' 11" and 205 lbs in tighty whities, so for that set up, it's running pretty good. Original owner dyno'd at 184 hp & 112 ft/lbs.

Ill post a pic or 2 as soon as I can figure that out from an iPad.

The best way to do it is to upload your pics to a hosting site (I use photobucket). Then copy and paste the IMG code in your post. Photobucket has an app for the iPhone and ipad. I could never get the one for the ipad to work so I downloaded the one for the phone on the ipad and it works great.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #3233
beondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of light

beondwacko's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks for the idea. So this s an oldie, I had just gotten it.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:18 PM   #3234
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
^ nice

front cylinder base gasket went from weeping a little to spewing oil all over the place. work in progress...

Old 07-28-2014, 03:26 PM   #3235
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
^ nice

front cylinder base gasket went from weeping a little to spewing oil all over the place. work in progress...

Known issue, or are you just lucky?
Old 07-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #3236

Finished putting auctmarts on. Fit pretty well for being Chinese. Just drill out some paint and the blinker holes. Paint is in good shape, a few runs but I had to look for them.

Old 07-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #3237
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
The replica fairings looked awesome for 500 bucks... just needs a wash and a good ride! I just took out my 05 black tribal last weekend, and had to bump start it every time. The battery has given me a good run.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #3238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
The replica fairings looked awesome for 500 bucks... just needs a wash and a good ride! I just took out my 05 black tribal last weekend, and had to bump start it every time. The battery has given me a good run.
Mine is an 05 as well and was originally a black tribal too. Ha. But I needed new ones. I had to buy a battery add the beginning off the season cause I didn't charge it, won't make that mistake again
Old 07-29-2014, 08:09 AM   #3239
I like my bagels hard.
IronBagel is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
IronBagel's Tacoma Gallery
My 74' Honda CB450 and My 79' Yamaha XS400
Old 07-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #3240
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
Known issue, or are you just lucky?
Known issue. First real problem I've had so not going to b*tch too much. Just sucks how much I have to tear it apart.

Products Discussed in this Thread