Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few of my bikes, they've already been posted here but what's another thread

71 Yamaha RT1-B 360

06 Suzuki DRZ400(brother inlaws Husqvarna behind it)

78 Yamaha XS650

Here's some of my Yamahas together
Old 09-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #22
Trachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Trachito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimertoyota View Post
Here are a few of my bikes, they've already been posted here but what's another thread

78 Yamaha XS650

pretty. do you have a hard time finding parts for this one? how is it as far as maintenance? i've been thinking about getting an oldie like this one for commuting. have you measured fuel consumption?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #23
56cbr600rr will become famous soon enough

Name: Bobby
56cbr600rr's Tacoma Gallery
edit later...

posted several below
Old 09-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #24
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery

got this in spring. my first street bike so i started small to learn on
Old 09-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #25
Old Guy Member
satchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nice

Air Force: mech
satchsd's Tacoma Gallery
sic

my ultra classic with trunk removed
Old 09-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #26
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
What year are those, im looking at a 04 but i heard they had valve problems.
They are two 07 450s and one 08 250. My 07 has I'm guessin 40-50 hours on it, I just had the valves checked and they were fine. I've heard the 04 had valve problems.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #27
blckout is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 2nd Lieutenant
Name: Tom
blckout's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to blckout Send a message via Yahoo to blckout
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Myself and some local TW members.
Just noticed you are in SLC!

You going to be at the meet on saturday?

I live in draper. i have a white taco, but no red dirtbike. i feel left out, due to this pic haha
Old 09-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #28
Yota freak
Doc Holliday is on a distinguished road
Doc Holliday's Tacoma Gallery
My 94 Springer

Old 09-23-2010, 08:22 PM   #29
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachito View Post
pretty. do you have a hard time finding parts for this one? how is it as far as maintenance? i've been thinking about getting an oldie like this one for commuting. have you measured fuel consumption?
Thanks! The XS650 is actually one of the easiest vintage bikes to find parts for as there are quite a few sites dedicated to just this model. Do a google search using Yamaha XS650 and see what pops up. People bob, chop, cafe and whatever else you can think of with this model, though I kind of like mine the way it is for now. I have 9 bikes but if I remember correctly I get around 55 miles to the gallon. I highly recommend this model if you want a vintage bike, air cooled twin cylinder, what could be better!

Here's a few places to get parts

http://www.mikesxs.net/
http://www.650central.com/
Old 09-23-2010, 11:40 PM   #31
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blckout View Post
Just noticed you are in SLC!

You going to be at the meet on saturday?

I live in draper. i have a white taco, but no red dirtbike. i feel left out, due to this pic haha
I was planning on going but unfortunately something came up. You should definitely go and with a white Tacoma you will fight right in. We try to meet about once a month and have an awesome group of TW members here.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:42 AM   #32
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
My 94 Springer

noticed you're from wellsboro. i was just out that way this past weekend. went camping and then headed up to the canyon
Old 09-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #35
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
My 1985 Honda Nighthawk 450 & 2009 Yamaha FZ6R.
The 450 Nighthawk was the first bike I ever bought back in 1983 ...so ...
I went out and found a nice one owner this summer in NH w/ only 12k & adjustable KG rack. That bike is awesome.
The Yamaha I bought to setup for sport touring. I put some SW Motech risers on it & bought a cheap tail bag. Next is Givi Hardbags w/ a quck release rack, Madstand Windscreen & get the seat modified by Spencers in Florida over the winter. Bike is very comfortable & smooth. Plenty of power for little ol me.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #36
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
Nitronick's Tacoma Gallery
1975 elsinore cr125

supermoto with my bow

1969 mini trail 50(engine is blown)

about half of vintage collection

gf's 2005 kx100

my 01 cr250r

more vintageness and my 04 yz125

05 kx100, 04 yz125,06 supermini cr85(bored)

senior project 1977 cr125r

09 supermoto

might be more, just cant remember.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #37
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
2007 KTM 250SX
18" rear wheel, XC tank, and a MAP switch (which is awesome).
Day I got it:

Current:
Old 09-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #38
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
badass ktm
Old 09-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #39
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitronick View Post
badass ktm
Thanks, it was a nice upgrade from my kx125 lol.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #40
uhhh yea i would say so!!

Products Discussed in this Thread