Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #41
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery

Here is my 07 gsxr 600 paid in full by the drunk who hit my 01 gsxr thanks!!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #43
R1100Ron is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
R1100Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my Beemer!!

Old 09-26-2010, 09:17 AM   #44
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
1983 Honda Shadow VT750

Had to sell it because it needed an engine rebuild and was not in the position to fork that much over and did not know how to do it myself. That thing was the biggest pita to work on. between the hydraulic clutch not bleeding right and the carbs and all the wonderful stuff going on inside the engine, i was not sad at all to see it go away.

Waiting for a while until I can build up the funds and afford a newer, nicer bike.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:49 AM   #45
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post

Toyota Truck I LOVED that pic so I did some more pic searching of the bike. Thought I would share with everyone.

Bike Specifications:
  • Specially lightened and polished frame
  • Carbon fiber body panels
  • Custom fuel tank
  • A fan driven forced air induction into a specially constructed intake system with fuel injection
  • The intake and exhaust have been reversed on the cylinder for optimal weight balance
  • The rear shock absorber has a specially tilted reservoir to keep it away from the hear displaced by the exhaust pipe
  • Unique air start system utilizing the frame as the air tank
  • A light weight special aluminum extrusion cooling system takes the place of conventional radiators
  • On board data acquisition system able to measure in real time functions such as suspension travel, engine temperature, speed, etc.
  • Specially made brake rotors with the Toyota logos cut into them
  • A specially made swingarm with the Toyota logo machined into it
  • A light weight carbon fiber muffler
  • Special light weight wheels
  • Extensive use of titanium and exotic metals
Old 09-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #46
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my old dog, a 79 Honda CX 500. Didn't work when I first got it, had to get another engine and install that while I fixed the original. Only a 500cc but keeps up with anything on the interstate and gets 45mpg while doing it.

Old 09-26-2010, 12:03 PM   #47
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ That is a great bike ^^^
Hard to find in good shape looks like a great commuter.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #48
Taos1 is on a distinguished road

Taos1's Tacoma Gallery
My 2001 Yamaha R6
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-yamaha-r6-9-19-10-memorial-ride.jpg  
Old 09-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #49
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
i dont really have pictures of just the bikes so this is the best i have
2005 yz 250f race bike

2005 yz450 desert bike

KTM 200 play bike
Old 09-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #51
keynote22 is on a distinguished road
keynote22's Tacoma Gallery
old bike

New Bike

Old 10-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #52
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
My Wing

Wife and I took the Wing up to Mt Mitchell yesterday...a beautiful day for a ride. Went up route 181 and noticed that Jonas Ridge Store was closed up and locked down. Stopped at a little place on further up the road and they said it had been closed for quite some time.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #53
Seener84 has a spectacular aura aboutSeener84 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Sean
Seener84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
Wife and I took the Wing up to Mt Mitchell yesterday...a beautiful day for a ride.

I need to get up in the mountains on the bike before it gets cold. Best time of the year to be there!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #54
Timmay Co is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
Timmay Co's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my 07 GSXR-1000:

I just picked up an 04 R6 about a month ago and its my project bike, I dont have any pics of that one yet.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #55
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #56
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
my 04 CBR 1000rr right before i sold her... got rid or her to have enough for the down payment on my house. everyone always asks... yes its real carbon fiber- about $2,500 worth to do everything but the lower fairings.

Old 10-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #57
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Broke the frame on this

and now ride this

Old 10-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #58
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my 2008 CRF250r.

Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #59
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Broke the frame on this

and now ride this

sorry
Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #60
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread