Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
blckout is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 2nd Lieutenant
Name: Tom
blckout's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to blckout Send a message via Yahoo to blckout
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!

Ok guys, I looked around for a single thread, for everyone to posts pics of their bikes, but never found it.

Soooo

Here is my bike.

Its an ATK 650CC Vtwin Cruiser.

ATK is a Local company here in Utah.

They have been famous for their Dirtbikes for years and have started on the street class.

Enough Text, heres the bike!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
im always down for motorcycle threads!!!

this is my newest one right after i got it. dont have any newer pics yet but maybe i should take some

only thing left to do is the TaylorMade exhaust. one day ill have an Augusta F4 Senna
Old 09-21-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
jasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jason
jasona250's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2010, 06:57 AM   #4
fritzthecat will become famous soon enough

Navy:
fritzthecat's Tacoma Gallery
Here we go. 2005 Kawasaki KLR-650.

Fritz
Old 09-22-2010, 07:05 AM   #5
clankey is on a distinguished road

Army: Combat eng
clankey's Tacoma Gallery
2008 M109r

Bike shot on wedding day!
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-wedding-bike-shot.jpg  
Old 09-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #6
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. An 01 Sabre.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #7
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
i just finished building this old honda this year...a lot of hand made parts for this since no one makes anything for it. sportster rear fender fabbed up, sportster seat, made my own 8 inch forward controls etc..

and my 04 volusia. there is now white walls on her.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #9
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
First bike as I returned to the US - Sportster 1200C. Second was a Victory Kingpin, '05. Last was an '08 Vision. Currently bikeless, but will go with a Victory Cross Roads.
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-sportster-sale-001.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-100_0373.jpg   Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-vision-1.jpg  
Old 09-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #10
know it all
muddluvr is on a distinguished road
muddluvr's Tacoma Gallery
2005 Triumph Sprint ST

Old 09-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #11
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
'05 CBR 600RR

Old 09-22-2010, 08:24 AM   #12
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonback View Post
First bike as I returned to the US - Sportster 1200C. Second was a Victory Kingpin, '05. Last was an '08 Vision. Currently bikeless, but will go with a Victory Cross Roads.
ive always liked the looks of victory bikes, EXCEPT the Vision. too futuristic for me
Old 09-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #14
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
ive always liked the looks of victory bikes, EXCEPT the Vision. too futuristic for me

Test rode a Vic. Vision, it's an awesome handling bike, I liked it a lot, cept for the tupperware.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:51 AM   #15
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzthecat View Post
Here we go. 2005 Kawasaki KLR-650.

Fritz
Nice bike. I am thinking about getting a KLR. I also liked the KLX, but I think it would have enough power for the highway.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
Trachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrachito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Trachito's Tacoma Gallery
06 CBR 1000RR
Attached Thumbnails
Post pictures of your Motorcycle!-2009-06-07-14.41.57-1.jpg  
Old 09-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #18
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danosabre View Post
Test rode a Vic. Vision, it's an awesome handling bike, I liked it a lot, cept for the tupperware.

I was never real sold on the looks either, but once you ride it you can overlook the Jetsons stigma. Hopefully the Cross Roads will handle as well. Nice thing about Vics is that they're bulletproof compared to the domestic competitor.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #20
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Myself and some local TW members.

What year are those, im looking at a 04 but i heard they had valve problems.

Products Discussed in this Thread