Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Northern Florida Trip...I'm Stoked!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Northern Florida Trip...I'm Stoked!

So ever since it got cold in VA I've been a bitching moping lethargic lump of fail. I took vacation the week after next and my buddy has some time to burn too. He suggested trailering the bikes (with my Taco ) to his friend's place in northern Florida (Jacksonville) and riding around there. We looked at the weather down there and its mid-60's! I'm sooooo stoked!

So we're trying to plan trips in the area. We'll be staying in Jacksonville and we've got 2 days of riding down there. Can anyone suggest any good routes, or destinations? We're both into motorsports, good food, and interesting photo destinations.

Any suggestions would be great!