Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Just thought I'd share the madness

Old 03-08-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought I'd share the madness

http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/bl...lay-rally.aspx

We've got a relay getting ready to kick off. Started off with a few guys on the SOHC4 forum (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php) and it's grown so big Motorcycle Classics magazine is covering it. Anyone that want to join in for a ride is welcome. Check out http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?board=125.0 to figure out when we'll be coming through your area. I'll be riding from Charlottesville, VA to Roanoke, VA and back on 3/27 then from C'ville to Williamson, WV on 4/2. Making that a 2-day trip cause 6 hours one way on an old 550 is rough on an aging body...

Hope to see you out on the road.

James
Old 03-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #2
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Just bumping this in case anyone wants to get in on the fun early. Kickoff is tomorrow at Daytona and American Honda is now going to be there.