LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

ktm dealerships along I-15 and lake havasu

Old 03-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
ktm dealerships along I-15 and lake havasu

has anyone dealt with the ktm dealerships along I-15 in montana, idaho and utah? or the dealership in lake havasu?
Old 03-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
ericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Rotorhead
Name: Inigo Montoya
ericb's Tacoma Gallery
The KTM dealership in LHC is walts motorsports, biggest ripoff joint in Mohave County when it comes to maintenance and service, as far as prices on new stuff, they can be haggled.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #4

well i dont care about maintenence. i'm not going to drive 4 days to go get some maintenence done.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
No KTM for Canada? or too crazy pricing?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
No KTM for Canada? or too crazy pricing?
its more rare like there are only two dealerships in saskatchewan and only one ever has a decent amount of bike. the prices of ktms here are ridiculous.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha
Old 05-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
I think the KTM in Lake Havasu closed down, unless there was onother one...was just there yesterday. I think it was the KTM dealer, it was the big dealer in town with a bunch of makes..
Old 05-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
I think the KTM in Lake Havasu closed down, unless there was onother one...was just there yesterday. I think it was the KTM dealer, it was the big dealer in town with a bunch of makes..
it did close down. i put a down payment on a bike and quad and when we got there to pick them up the repo guys were loading everything in semi's and taking them away.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
I know Cycle Works in Calgary and Blackfoot Motorsports carry and sell KTM, might be a closer option.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
I know Cycle Works in Calgary and Blackfoot Motorsports carry and sell KTM, might be a closer option.
ya i just emailed them today. the only reason i chose havasu first was because i was going to be down there anyway.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #12
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
it did close down. i put a down payment on a bike and quad and when we got there to pick them up the repo guys were loading everything in semi's and taking them away.
Oh shit, did you lose your deposit after you came all the way down here??? You may want to talk to the bank about that, I know they own the inventory now..and all of it will be auctioned off soon.

I know that the son of the original owner took over and he was a dickhead robbing everyone he could..word travels fast and went BK pretty quick after that.

Another high volume KTM Dealer is here in Cali called North County Yamaha in Escondido, Ca
Old 05-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Oh shit, did you lose your deposit after you came all the way down here??? You may want to talk to the bank about that, I know they own the inventory now..and all of it will be auctioned off soon.

I know that the son of the original owner took over and he was a dickhead robbing everyone he could..word travels fast and went BK pretty quick after that.

Another high volume KTM Dealer is here in Cali called North County Yamaha in Escondido, Ca
no i got it back thankfully. its weird how a business that was around for 30 some years can just go down like that.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #14
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I couple years ago I would watch professional Canadian MX on the speed channel. Those Canadians have some good riders!!