Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Motorcycle Hitch - Rack

Old 03-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle Hitch - Rack

Hey guys I am thinking about building a motorcycle carrier for my crf 250 since i usually have my snugtop on my tacoma. Anyone on here made one or got pictures of yours? especially with a snugtop. . got some simple plans offline for building one. called a joe hauler?
Any info and pics would be great. thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JD-HAUL01.pdf (59.9 KB, 155 views)
Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alright well everyone was so interested in this thread ! haha but i ended up finding one cheap off craigslist, heres what she looks like with the bike, finally don't have to take off my snugtop!

Old 04-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
How does it hold up while driving? Does it wobble around?
Old 04-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #4
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #5

The whole thing does wobble a little bit just because the hitch peice is a tiny bit smaller than the hitch receiver ya know. . but not too bad it goes pretty smooth unless your on a real bumpy road
Old 04-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i would be worried it would wobble and snap off.i like the set up
Old 04-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
The whole thing does wobble a little bit just because the hitch peice is a tiny bit smaller than the hitch receiver ya know. . but not too bad it goes pretty smooth unless your on a real bumpy road

I need to find one of these!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #8
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine has a very similar one, he loves it and it has not let him down yet. He drives like a maniac everywhere he goes and hasnt snapped off yet!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #9
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
I got one used for my truck since my spare tires are in the way to load up a bike. I can't build it for how cheap I got it. My truck leans like crazy and take some pretty wild roads. you'll like it
Old 04-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #11

I mostly ride around LA county like Piru and Gorman and got 20 acres up near san luis obispo at my parents house too where i got some jumps and stuff, how bout you?
Old 04-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I'm down towards san diego. I hit up Pala, local riding areas and Ocotillo Wells
Old 04-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #13
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
i have one also it works like a champ, one question on the wobble mine has a plate with 4 bolts in it that you push up agianst the reciever. Tighten all the bolts down and it has no wobble at all, i can get some pics if you don't have that piece so you have an idea of what it is.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #14

yeah please post some pics! thanks
Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #15
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine:
Its a "Joe Hauler"
Old 04-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #16

haha dude we're like twins, silver taco black rims snugtop and honda on the back! best set up!
Old 04-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yeah that's right! It is the best set up, its nice having a shell.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i have one for sale
Old 04-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #19
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
here you go I hope they help.
Attached Thumbnails
Motorcycle Hitch - Rack-img_0853.jpg   Motorcycle Hitch - Rack-img_0857.jpg   Motorcycle Hitch - Rack-img_0856.jpg  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
here you go I hope they help.
have one for mine that for sale haha