Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Motorcycle riders, WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! Graphic

Old 03-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
trdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle riders, WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! Graphic

This a guy from the r6 forum I belong to. He hit a guard rail at 30mph without his jacket on. Amazingly he is fine, he was actually posting his progress the same day.

http://i54.tinypic.com/15ofhfm.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/10mua9u.jpg
Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. What is the back story to it?was he driving like a dick head or someone cut him off? That's why I don't ride anymore
Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
holey shit!!!!! man glad he is okay
Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
damnit dont post shit like that
Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i was messed up bad by a 86 year old lady about 2 years ago all i had on was my helmet and gloves.. broke my helmet strap on impact lost a shoe broke lost of bones
Old 03-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhhh, glad he's okay. I ride too but....seems like a squid to me.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:06 PM   #7
trdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant futuretrdr6 has a brilliant future

trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
He just went into a corner a little hot and got on the brakes too hard. Endoed into the rail. It's good to have to look at things like this if you ride. It lets us know that the risk of getting hurt is real, and that we need to be careful.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck dude, not for those with weak stomachs
Old 03-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #9

trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maser View Post
Uhhhh, glad he's okay. I ride too but....seems like a squid to me.
Pretty nice guy. He was just in a place he didn't know well enough and made a mistake. Could happen to any of us. He posted these pics with a plea to others not to ride without gearing up.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
how many stiches holy fack
Old 03-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #11

maser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdr6 View Post
Pretty nice guy. He was just in a place he didn't know well enough and made a mistake. Could happen to any of us. He posted these pics with a plea to others not to ride without gearing up.
I guess he's a friend of yours, and I AM glad he's OK. Going into these turns too hot ( especially an unknown turn ) is a sure sign of inexperience. An R6 is nothing to F' with. I personally ride a zx-10r, so I know what these machines can do. Yes... gear is as essential as the key to turn it on.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #12

trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
maser, Just a guy that's pretty involved in the forum and has always had nice things to say. I ride an R6 as well and understand what your saying. I do like to ride pretty hard, but only after I've become familiar with the road. I just posted this to spread the word that not wearing gear can be costly, he hoped someone who wouldn't gear up might reconsider.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #13

maser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maser, Just a guy that's pretty involved in the forum and has always had nice things to say. I ride an R6 as well and understand what your saying. I do like to ride pretty hard, but only after I've become familiar with the road. I just posted this to spread the word that not wearing gear can be costly, he hoped someone who wouldn't gear up might reconsider.
Great message, terrible lesson for him. I appreciate you passing this along.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess he won't be doing crunches or situps anytime soon??
Old 03-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
He got stitches?

That pussy.

Just kidding. Glad he's ok. And yeah, motorcycles scare the shit out of me. Never owning one of those things.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #16
Machine gun shits

I'm glad I'm not the only one going to hell
Old 03-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #17

trdr6's Tacoma Gallery
jandrews, where are you from in nc?
Old 03-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Good to hear he's okay. My friends brother was killed a couple years ago. He was riding like an idiot though. Speeding down a road and pulled a wheelie lost it and was thrown off and broke his neck. Thankfully this dude just ends up with a huge scar and some words of wisdom to pass along.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
jandrews, where are you from in nc?
Snalsburry
Old 03-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #20
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
dang that sucks..... could have been worse though..