Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

been doing some work to my kawasaki..

Old 04-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
been doing some work to my kawasaki..

and heres what I came up with. Hope yall enjoy it 12" ape hangers,custom exhaust wrap,blackout turn signal covers and removed reflectors(going light tint with them)

Sorry for the crappy backdrop, its the best I could do tonight since it just stopped raining

Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
900 custom?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like a VN800! I love me some Kawasakis!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
blacking out lights on a motorcycle doesn't seem like a good idea to me... isn't the point to be as visible as possible?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #5
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
nice. the wrap is sweet.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
blacking out lights on a motorcycle doesn't seem like a good idea to me... isn't the point to be as visible as possible?
ya no kidding nobody see's me as it is now.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
the signals still have amber bulbs in them, so theres no problem there since the fronts are running lights. The reflectors are going a light, light tint to them..Or im going to put some reflective tape on the forks..I just dont like the stock reflectors. And yes, its an 800 classic.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
the signals still have amber bulbs in them, so theres no problem there since the fronts are running lights. The reflectors are going a light, light tint to them..Or im going to put some reflective tape on the forks..I just dont like the stock reflectors. And yes, its an 800 classic.
ok it is an 800. my mom has a fully loaded 800. sure changes the look alright.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
I got fisted

Firefighter:

Color matched the light from where the white patch was for the stock plate location

gremlin bell

Old 04-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #10
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
ok it is an 800. my mom has a fully loaded 800. sure changes the look alright.
I love the bike..just wish the roads around here didnt suck so bad
Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #11
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
better than here where ive stiil got snow everywhere, but the roads are dry so im thinking ive got to get out on the bike soon.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #12
I got fisted

Firefighter:
haha i hear ya..Im tired of snow. Even though it made me alot of money this winter, the 75* it was yesterday was great.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #13
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ya it hasn't got that warm here, maybe 50F. but its so tempting.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
ya it hasn't got that warm here, maybe 50F. but its so tempting.

my buddy got a harley about a month ago or so, so hes all about riding now..we took his first long trip when the temps were in the high 30's,maybe low 40's with 15-25 mph winds. not fun
Old 04-05-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
Official Flatlander

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ya thats a bit cold and rain isnt much fun ether. But when i can only ride 5-6 months a year i try to get out when i can.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
on sunday my family went up to her (my wife) dads to help clean his house out and idecided to take the bike. well... it was about 30-35 degrees at 9:00 am, and i got on the interstate and rode for about 40 miles and HAD to get off. i was froze. froze my ass off. drank a cup of coffee and then finished the rest of the 35 miles. it was deffinetly colder the further north i went.(duh) but on the way home it was prolly 55-60, maybe. needless to say, it was alot more enjoyable on the way home!