Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Who rides? Who stunts? Who cruises?

Old 04-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Who rides? Who stunts? Who cruises?

I ride a 2007 CBR600RR, just got done putting a 8280 Leo Vince Exhaust on her, PCIII and a K&N.

She is a beauty I LOVE her, I love to cruise on her! Hit some twisities not many.

Heres a quick crappy pic

I also ride a 2006 CRF 50 or XR50 whichever the model changed to.

I stunt it daily, I rather break it then the big bike.

Heres a quick crappy pic more on request if anyone is interested.

My dad has a 2011 Electra Glide.

We just did a stage 2 on it, new pipes, PCIII, New air Filter.

You can see part of his bike here lol

Old 04-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice cbr.I'm retired from riding but loved tearing up some twists in the mountains.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
stunting.... LEGALLY right???? otherwise this thread might not last too long. just sayin.

I had a 83 Honda Shadow 750 for a while. was in the process of rebuilding it. Didn't have the money to redo the motor... or the knowledge.... so I had to sell it.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Concourse 14 and 2006 Burgman 650. Been riding since I was 6. However, recent back surgery has left me on the sidelines. Love LV exhausts... great bike too!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Katana 750 with a stage 1 kit and Yoshi exhaust. Nice and comfy for longer hauls but with the upgrades still gets up and goes. I need to redo the suspension to make it more fun in the turns. Right now it dives too much.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #7
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks for the comments I got this bike with 3k miles on it, it now has 3200 miles on it.

I got it, from Columbus Ohio, 5 hours away.

Upon arrival at my house I ordered the LV exhaust, PCIII, K&N, Frame sliders, still being ordered is a fender eliminator, flush mount turn signals.

Im about to take it and have the suspension set up for my weight.

I do stunt my CRF50 legally its not on the road however I have been playing with the idea of making it street legal (it is possible).

I stunt my driveway and big parking lots have not been kicked off a lot yet.

I just got my bike back together last night, took it for a ride and got pulled over!!!

He flipped a bitch and said you know I HEARD you from a mile away.....

I kinda smirked and said, yeah?

He said yeah, how fast where you going.

45 sir....

He smirked and said loud pipes saves lives.

I smiled and said yes sir they do, he said thanks for coming out here to play (I was wayyyy out where not many people travel).

I said thank you sir for being a cool police officer.

We parted ways!

Coolest cop I have met yet.

I have also rode my died 11 HD but I prefer sport bikes.

I LOVE stunting my little 50!!!!

Im about to rip it apart to and paint the frame lime green!
Old 04-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #8
Heres a quick youtube vid of someone stunting a 50 looks dumb but its sooo fun!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmsgpaYpfTc

Also becareful out there guys forgot to mention omw to class a guy almost pulled out infront of me!

Yay for high beams!
Old 04-06-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
MetalScorpio is a jewel in the roughMetalScorpio is a jewel in the roughMetalScorpio is a jewel in the rough
MetalScorpio's Tacoma Gallery
Nice RR, I ride too but not street anymore, not since 06 but get my nut off couple days a month as an instructor/control rider for a local club.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
Nice where do you teach/ride?

I have wanted to get actual lessons on leaning, I dont trust my tires/bike/myself.

I can get my 50 to scrap pegs but on my big bike it feels wrong......
Old 04-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
MetalScorpio is a jewel in the roughMetalScorpio is a jewel in the roughMetalScorpio is a jewel in the rough
kind of far from you. i do so in NJ the track name is New jersey motorsport park.

confidence it the key, you have to get to know your equipment before you could trust it and that's usually the easy part.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #12
SRTchris will become famous soon enoughSRTchris will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
SRTchris's Tacoma Gallery
Hunter, you ride/stunt 50s too.

So do I, Love my lil CRF.

Just bought that quad, do a little stunt/trail riding on that too.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalScorpio View Post
kind of far from you. i do so in NJ the track name is New jersey motorsport park.

confidence it the key, you have to get to know your equipment before you could trust it and that's usually the easy part.
Racing slicks help
Old 04-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
My friends thinks he is cool guy and has his slow 08 Honda CBR 600RR at like 9000 RPM everywhere. Does that count?
Old 04-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #15
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Uncle Jimmy does.
Attached Thumbnails
Who rides? Who stunts? Who cruises?-fat.jpg  
Old 04-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Racing slicks help
not one bit i can tell you that much.

Slicks in the wrong hands is like a blind folded person runnig into a wet kitchen/bathroom.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #17
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

maser's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold my weekend trackbike, 2004 ZX-10 Ninja. Once you learn how to navigate the tarmac properly...there's nothing like it.

Who rides? Who stunts? Who cruises?-photo0224.jpg

Who rides? Who stunts? Who cruises?-photo0225.jpg

Had a baby girl, so now my weekends are pretty booked up.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #18
beerdrinkr is on a distinguished road

Name: justin
beerdrinkr's Tacoma Gallery
i use to have a 05 cbr 600rr but got rearended buy a guy and broke my back so no more riding for me. was real fun while i had it tho..
Old 04-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTchris View Post
Hunter, you ride/stunt 50s too.

So do I, Love my lil CRF.

Just bought that quad, do a little stunt/trail riding on that too.
Dude your in ohio to where at? We might meet up sometime and stunt together!

Have you ever rode them before or stunted? I just got done riding mine hahaha I love it. Still practicing, once you can wheelie this for miles you can do that to any ANY bike because it is so hard to find the BP on such a light weight bike.

You have any questions let me know!

Kids next door watch me stunt all the time lol, I do it in my driveway and on the street infront of my house (not much traffic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
My friends thinks he is cool guy and has his slow 08 Honda CBR 600RR at like 9000 ROM everywhere. Does that count?
I hate it when people wind out there bike for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalScorpio View Post
not one bit i can tell you that much.

Slicks in the wrong hands is like a blind folded person runnig into a wet kitchen/bathroom.
^ LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by maser View Post
Just sold my weekend trackbike, 2004 ZX-10 Ninja. Once you learn how to navigate the tarmac properly...there's nothing like it.

Attachment 95740

Attachment 95741

Had a baby girl, so now my weekends are pretty booked up.
Nice, yeah priorities they suck good reason to quit though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerdrinkr View Post
i use to have a 05 cbr 600rr but got rearended buy a guy and broke my back so no more riding for me. was real fun while i had it tho..

I almost got rear ended today!

I ALWAYS try to be situation aware, saw the guy he wasnt slowing down so I split lanes like 2 cars and sure enough you hear tires start squealing almost hit the guy infront of me if I wouldnt of moved....

POW right in the kisser!
Old 04-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #20
SRTchris will become famous soon enoughSRTchris will become famous soon enough

SRTchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Dude your in ohio to where at? We might meet up sometime and stunt together!

Have you ever rode them before or stunted? I just got done riding mine hahaha I love it. Still practicing, once you can wheelie this for miles you can do that to any ANY bike because it is so hard to find the BP on such a light weight bike.

You have any questions let me know!

Kids next door watch me stunt all the time lol, I do it in my driveway and on the street infront of my house (not much traffic)
I bought mine new in 06, and been stunting since.

I havent rode it in a while, but can still do wheelies and stand ups and such.

Circles is where i get screwed.

For sure, we will deff need to meet up.