Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Motorcycle Shipping

Old 04-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle Shipping

I'm looking at the possibility of shipping a bike from FL back here to MN.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Any shipper advice or recommendations?

Any general advice?
Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Where at in Florida?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine shipped his bike to my house with www.eagleoneexpress.com. They ship un-crated and it's door to door. No need to drain fluids either.

When the driver was about an hour out, he called to let me know where he was and asked about access to my neighborhood (for the semi). When he hit traffic, he called back to let me know he was stuck. Wasn't too far off his original time but I was appreciative of the call--very professional company.

Since I wasn't his only drop off, I got to see other bikes in the truck that were all properly secured and separated so even if it did shift in transit, it wouldn't be a problem.

I don't recall what he paid to ship the bike but I want to say about $600 from MA to CA. I'd recommend them.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
Where at in Florida?
Bradenton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
A friend of mine shipped his bike to my house with www.eagleoneexpress.com. They ship un-crated and it's door to door. No need to drain fluids either.

When the driver was about an hour out, he called to let me know where he was and asked about access to my neighborhood (for the semi). When he hit traffic, he called back to let me know he was stuck. Wasn't too far off his original time but I was appreciative of the call--very professional company.

Since I wasn't his only drop off, I got to see other bikes in the truck that were all properly secured and separated so even if it did shift in transit, it wouldn't be a problem.

I don't recall what he paid to ship the bike but I want to say about $600 from MA to CA. I'd recommend them.
Cool. Thank you! I will check into them.