Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

08 cbr 600r ?????'s

Old 05-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
08 cbr 600r ?????'s

How much is too much for a brand new 08 cbr 600 with 0 on odometer? Also whats the best place to get motorcycle insurance for an individual under 25?
Old 05-23-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
try geico for your insurance, my bike was cheaper through them than anywhere else. and even then it was not cheap.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and how much are they askin for it? figure out that and then offer a couple grand lower cash, they will probably take it since its a few years old.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
FriscoTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Philip
FriscoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PROGRESSIVE was the lowest for me.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Don't pay anything close to new. As soon as you start riding it, it will be just another used '08.
I've insured through several companies and found my best rates with State Farm.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #7
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
and how much are they askin for it? figure out that and then offer a couple grand lower cash, they will probably take it since its a few years old.
8799 is what they r asking still n I'd be financing through them so it'd be kinda hard I can try getting it lower tho he does tend to work with ppl buying bikes from him think that's too much for it I mean its brand new still 0 miles on the odometer
Old 05-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #8

enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea just call everybody and get quotes.
Also my dad has his two cruiser motorcycles under progressive n they r cheap but it being a sport bike n all n me being under 25 its gonna raise the rate just wanted to check with the rest c who all got the lower rates. I have my tacoma through state farm do they offer discounts that I should be aware of when I go talk to them tomorrow, say a multiple insure discount??
Old 05-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #9
98_mud_bug

I have nationwide on both of my trucks and my 4 wheeler, i sold the bike last year and its 340 a month. thats full coverage on 1 truck and the 4 wheeler and liability on the other truck. you can probably get a multi vehicle discount through somebody though.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:19 PM   #10

enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have nationwide on both of my trucks and my 4 wheeler, i sold the bike last year and its 340 a month. thats full coverage on 1 truck and the 4 wheeler and liability on the other truck. you can probably get a multi vehicle discount through somebody though.
Think $8799 is too much for the 08?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 PM   #11
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjm10 View Post
yeah i think its steep for an 08. even though its brand new its still an 08.

edit: i'd go with 6500 for first offer
Old 05-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #12
98_mud_bug

Quote:
yea. offer a couple grand less and yall can negotiate from there. but dont pay anywhere new, even with no miles that thing has sat in a crate for the past few years.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #13
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Progressive was the lowest for me
Old 05-23-2011, 10:27 PM   #15

enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
yeah i think its steep for an 08. even though its brand new its still an 08.
The year don't really bother me I just don't wanna pay a crap load, I am gonna try to get him down lower on price, but I'm hoping he works with me on it
Old 05-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #16

enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea. offer a couple grand less and yall can negotiate from there. but dont pay anywhere new, even with no miles that thing has sat in a crate for the past few years.
Its been kickstand on his showroom floor, a Guy from the area had put it on layaway n he was sent overseas n when he got back he was unable to ride so it has just been sitting there n no one has bought it, it starts right up no problem
Old 05-23-2011, 10:36 PM   #17
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The year don't really bother me I just don't wanna pay a crap load, I am gonna try to get him down lower on price, but I'm hoping he works with me on it
yeah i know the year doesnt bother you but i was talking mainly on the price
meaning even thought its no miles its still a couple years old which means the price should be dropped just because of that
Old 05-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #18

enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
yeah i know the year doesnt bother you but i was talking mainly on the price
meaning even thought its no miles its still a couple years old which means the price should be dropped just because of that
Oh yeah gotcha I think so too at least taking some off of the price or myb throw in jacket n helmet n a little off the price right?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #19
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah gotcha I think so too at least taking some off of the price or myb throw in jacket n helmet n a little off the price right?
yeah i edited my first post and saying my first offer would be 6500. and then just start talking if he doesnt bite