Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

MotoGP Anyone? July 24th 2011

Old 06-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
We were talking about it but man, the lines getting in and out of Laguna are too much.

Maybe.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Have you seen a pic of my old R1?
Old 06-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #4
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
We were talking about it but man, the lines getting in and out of Laguna are too much.

Maybe.
Best way to beat the lines is to camp at the track. Cheapest place to stay that weekend in the area too. We'll be there for our 5th consecutive yr. Its a blast camping there. Look for the white DCLB with the roof top tent, that'll be me and the wifey! Counting the days down...!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Have you seen a pic of my old R1?
Saw a nice looking Fiat R1 crashed at Laguna last year... sad sight. We were coming up the hill to the track from the camp area just in time to see the bike being dragged onto a flat bed...
Old 06-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I'm requesting the days off right now. I have to figure out hotel or camping info. I think you can camp there for like 150 for the whole weekend. 1 car and 4 people tent only.

I want to go all 4 days.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I'm requesting the days off right now. I have to figure out hotel or camping info. I think you can camp there for like 150 for the whole weekend. 1 car and 4 people tent only.

I want to go all 4 days.
2 bikes or 1 car. 4 peeps/site.

I was going to go but the restriction make it impossible for all of us to get our crap in. Oh well.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
2 bikes or 1 car. 4 peeps/site.

I was going to go but the restriction make it impossible for all of us to get our crap in. Oh well.
Yeah I figure I put 3 others in my truck. I am bikeless right now.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #12
dschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to behold

dschlecht's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be a "F yeah" if I wasnt so busy this month.
As of now I'm a "F.....maybe"

I have access to free tix, and can decide/confirm pretty last minute.
Life sure seems to get in the way of fun sometimes.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #14
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there. Cant wait!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #15

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschlecht View Post
I'd be a "F yeah" if I wasnt so busy this month.
As of now I'm a "F.....maybe"

I have access to free tix, and can decide/confirm pretty last minute.
Life sure seems to get in the way of fun sometimes.
Free tickets is a Win. I wish I had the hook up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
I will be in Indy watching it in August i believe. !
Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
I'll be there. Cant wait!
Win!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #17
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
I camped there in 08 for 3 days. When the fog rolled in at night it got super cold, bring a jacket just in case. Also I would go to canery row Saturday night just see all the bikes, its pretty cool.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #18
dschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to beholddschlecht is a splendid one to behold

dschlecht's Tacoma Gallery
Free Nascar was cool last weekend, too.
Group of Harleys were next to me on 880 and one dude went down at like 75 MPH about 6' away from me. He just slid and slid, bike finally high sided at about 10 mph and he landed on his feet as we came to a stop.
We hauled ass to catch up the the front of his pack to let them know, was pretty crazy, but think he was real lucky all in all.

Really off topic, but haven't shared the story yet.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #19
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschlecht View Post
Free Nascar was cool last weekend, too.
Group of Harleys were next to me on 880 and one dude went down at like 75 MPH about 6' away from me. He just slid and slid, bike finally high sided at about 10 mph and he landed on his feet as we came to a stop.
We hauled ass to catch up the the front of his pack to let them know, was pretty crazy, but think he was real lucky all in all.

Really off topic, but haven't shared the story yet.

went to the nascar race last week too for free. what day was it that he crashed?
Old 07-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #20

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
they dont check ur car. may have to walk a ways unless u have a bike/pit pass

There is a shuttle from the campsite to the track.