Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

would you trade even up

Old 06-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
would you trade even up

a badass crf450r street legal supermoto 2007 that i own that has nearly $15k invested and 122 hours runtime,and runs strong as hell never a problem all street miles. NO HIGHWAY ridden at all.....or sustained 55-60mph it's good for a sustained 45-50mph safely 5000rpms the way it's geared
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/gar...hicle&vid=7949

for this?
i test rode it today and it rides excellent and has some flaws cosmetically.
but it could be a track hoe'd POS.
again it rode and sounded great.
but what i have is just a wee bit ok alot bit more badass.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/2454927775.html
Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt think you would be able to ride the rocket down by the water. or atleast mm i wouldnt. i say dont do it. keep the bike you have.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Most likely stunted out junk... Ya don't usually modify because you treat it nice.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by island808 View Post
Most likely stunted out junk... Ya don't usually modify because you treat it nice.
An RC51 stunt bike? Probably not. And I'd say, at least 75% of the tacoma owners on this site have modified Tacomas that are their "babys" and have never been off-road.

And I would probably go for the trade. Super-motos are fun for only so long and the RC51 is an awesome bike. You won wouldn't have to worry about how many hours you have on the super-moto anymore. Instead, you'd look forfard to racking up as many miles as possible on the RC!!
Old 06-23-2011, 07:36 AM   #6
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i already emailed the guy no trade...

being he was the third owner is what did the deal in.

plus it looks like it was tracked hard with the go-fast goodies on it.

my supermoto is no mint piece itself either just this RC51 seemed beat to shit.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:37 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you

Both are incredibly nice bikes!! I don't really hate you, just jealous that you are in the situation to choose between the 2. The RC-51 is a sweet machine! Something about those v-twin rockets! If you aren't using the supermoto as intended, I'd trade for the rocket. If you do a lot of city driving or mixed use with some light trail riding, keep the SM. In the city I live in, I'd glady trade my rocket for a SM, it'd be a lot more fun!

EDIT: After reading your post above, keep the SM!
Old 06-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #8

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
You looking to sell the 450?
not really unless the price is right.

and i believe the buyer is worthy enough
Old 06-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #9

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I hate you

Both are incredibly nice bikes!! I don't really hate you, just jealous that you are in the situation to choose between the 2. The RC-51 is a sweet machine! Something about those v-twin rockets! If you aren't using the supermoto as intended, I'd trade for the rocket. If you do a lot of city driving or mixed use with some light trail riding, keep the SM. In the city I live in, I'd glady trade my rocket for a SM, it'd be a lot more fun!

EDIT: After reading your post above, keep the SM!
yeah the fun factor in my SM is far above and beyond anything in the motorcycle world.

i don't know what was going through my head.

i'm better now